Apex Peptides

Am I really pushing it hard enough?

So I keep asking myself that question am I really pushing myself? Ive been training for a long time and it's been a while since I've actually went to the gym with all the movements I'm gonna do wrote down I usually go to the gym knowing what body part I'm gonna train and thats it. I pick the movements as I go and I feel like I train to failure most days but if I had stuff wrote down and I got to where I was wore out but I had 3 different movements left that would push me harder than what I typically do on my own or would I write it out the same way I would make it up as I go lol idk. So to write it down before going or make it up as I go what do u guys think is more effective?
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

I find that if I make it up as I go, I just make excuses to not do the next thing. Like "well I've already done x, y and z and I could do another set but then what if I'm too sore for work?" Nah I'll just hold off until the next time I work this group. Where if I write it all out and have a plan, which is what I currently do, then I find I have to hold myself accountable for what I wrote down. It's like giving myself my word that "I wrote it down ie I said it, so I better damn well do it." I find I push myself much harder that way and I tend to avoid lengthy plateaus that way as well.

It's been a while since I followed a written protocol might be a good time to find one I've seen a couple I thought were pretty awesome on line my body is taking off on this cycle so might not be a bad idea to shock my body with a pro**** totally out of the norm something higher volume.
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    It's been a while since I followed a written protocol might be a good time to find one I've seen a couple I thought were pretty awesome on line my body is taking off on this cycle so might not be a bad idea to shock my body with a pro**** totally out of the norm something higher volume.
    I've been writing up my own stuff and stealing stuff from Fitraver for a little while now lol. I also use a lot of the YouTube and the interwebs. I've always incorporated 5x5 for raw strength but there's a crap ton of hypertrophy progs out there that are really good. I like writing up workouts so let me know if you want some help bro.

write it down before going

"Plan your work and work your plan"

I think it has alot to do with personality ..... but I've got to know where I'm going .... I don't always do it, but when I do I feel like I am much more productive ...... on a daily basis it may change slightly due to sleep, fatigue, motivation, all that stuff .... but there is a plan

I just started writing things done again and it helps