Apex Peptides
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Td!

Quote Originally Posted by Rehh View Post
    Well this has been an interesting read....

I need to get out more on other forums to see how this shit gets handled.
    Usually the lab is happy to have it tested because it helps them sell more product!

The fact AOL danced around the testing speaks LOUDLY!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Someone say dbol !?!

Guys many of these newer labs are nothin but previous scammers who been thrown off boards in the past .....we/I do the best we can to not let newer labs on here ......put it this way many labs are pretty much pushin media bottle bs , they pick up different types of vials and make up different labels and BAM , there all set up to push that donkey piss under 2 or 3 different lab names ...
    Now he knows someone at a college thatís a biochemist and does all his testing Bahahaha. That dude has pulled out the ďIím a lowlife pos sourceĒ handBook and is doing the same song and dance all shit sources do. He got nervous jtips anavar wouldnít pass when I got it tested and pitched a little bitch baby fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Now he knows someone at a college that’s a biochemist and does all his testing Bahahaha. That dude has pulled out the “I’m a lowlife pos source” handBook and is doing the same song and dance all shit sources do. He got nervous jtips anavar wouldn’t pass when I got it tested and pitched a little bitch baby fit.
    That's the claim now? Wow man just wow...if this isn't typical of a source after being called out I don't know what is. I hope people read this and see the mounds of BS before ordering from this guy.

Now he knows someone at a college that’s a biochemist and does all his testing Bahahaha. That dude has pulled out the “I’m a lowlife pos source” handBook and is doing the same song and dance all shit sources do. He got nervous jtips anavar wouldn’t pass when I got it tested and pitched a little bitch baby fit.
    Lol....sounds like it

Hey thats how we roll here ...our community is tightly knitted ....I think our labs/sources are pretty solid at this point and we tend to keep it that way!...I get really suspicious and take shit too personal doin this mod thing , but guess what I/we wont let up our community deserves it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hey thats how we roll here ...our community is tightly knitted ....I think our labs/sources are pretty solid at this point and we tend to keep it that way!...I get really suspicious and take shit too personal doin this mod thing , but guess what I/we wont let up our community deserves it !!!
    I mean jtip even said if his passed he would apologize for saying he didn’t feel it. I could see him having a meltdown if we just jumped to conclusions, but in no way was that how it went. He can piss and moan about how he “feels” he was treated but we all know it was handled in the right way until he flipped his shit.

I still think it’s funny he has a soon to be biochemist risking their education and life to test his steroids yet he uses a cheap roidtest kit to test his anavar. I’m waiting on ripley’s believe it or not to call me back because he ain’t going to believe all the shit coming from aol.

I mean jtip even said if his passed he would apologize for saying he didn’t feel it. I could see him having a meltdown if we just jumped to conclusions, but in no way was that how it went. He can piss and moan about how he “feels” he was treated but we all know it was handled in the right way until he flipped his shit.

I still think it’s funny he has a soon to be biochemist risking their education and life to test his steroids yet he uses a cheap roidtest kit to test his anavar. I’m waiting on ripley’s believe it or not to call me back because he ain’t going to believe all the shit coming from aol.
    Lmfao...sounds like a bunch of back peddling hahah

I'm a supermod over on another forum so I love seeing how you guys deal with shit. Sometimes when we have stuff like this going on I'll go out and look on the other forums to see if ppl are having problems with the same source. Depending on what I see it may help me make decisions.

I'm a supermod over on another forum so I love seeing how you guys deal with shit. Sometimes when we have stuff like this going on I'll go out and look on the other forums to see if ppl are having problems with the same source. Depending on what I see it may help me make decisions.

If he would have just let me tested jtips anavar none of this would have ever happened. He let his attitude get the best of him and that was that. We were the first place to let him on and he never put a dime into this place, so he made straight profit from here and he treats me with no respect. He can try and put us down all he wants anyone that knows anything knows he didn’t handle the situation right at all. I promise I will not miss one minute of sleep worrying about aol lol.

If he would have just let me tested jtips anavar none of this would have ever happened. He let his attitude get the best of him and that was that. We were the first place to let him on and he never put a dime into this place, so he made straight profit from here and he treats me with no respect. He can try and put us down all he wants anyone that knows anything knows he didn’t handle the situation right at all. I promise I will not miss one minute of sleep worrying about aol lol.
    My assessment was pretty much the same as you guys.

My assessment was pretty much the same as you guys.
    I'm on ASF I just don't post often. You may remember this and its been a while but there was a sponsor on ASF that use to have constant meltdowns when guys questioned his gear. I believe he either skipped town or was thrown off finally...that's who AO reminds me of. I can't for the life of me remember the sponsor and I have a feeling this is the same guy just a renamed lab.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I'm on ASF I just don't post often. You may remember this and its been a while but there was a sponsor on ASF that use to have constant meltdowns when guys questioned his gear. I believe he either skipped town or was thrown off finally...that's who AO reminds me of. I can't for the life of me remember the sponsor and I have a feeling this is the same guy just a renamed lab.
    We've had a few of em like that. One just recently left on their own who melted a bit when they were accused of being a past scammer by a couple guys. Current name was The Growth Clinic, thought to have been (Hammer, Advanced, Imporium). It was never really proven so the staff stayed impartial, even sided with the source a little bit but they couldn't take the pressure so bailed.

This guy here obviously didn't want his product tested, he side stepped, back peddled and double talked out of it; wasn't confident the product would test favorably apparently.

We've had a few of em like that. One just recently left on their own who melted a bit when they were accused of being a past scammer by a couple guys. Current name was The Growth Clinic, thought to have been (Hammer, Advanced, Imporium). It was never really proven so the staff stayed impartial, even sided with the source a little bit but they couldn't take the pressure so bailed.

This guy here obviously didn't want his product tested, he side stepped, back peddled and double talked out of it; wasn't confident the product would test favorably apparently.
    TGC is not Hammer and I donít know where or how the staff even drew those comparisons?! Itís been widely known for almost 2 years that TGC is Imporium. Now on the question by @jtip1810 I think heís talking about Advanced who MM used to rep for. The crackhead source or so they called him lol. He would blow up a lot in those threads

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    TGC is not Hammer and I don’t know where or how the staff even drew those comparisons?! It’s been widely known for almost 2 years that TGC is Imporium. Now on the question by @jtip1810 I think he’s talking about Advanced who MM used to rep for. The crackhead source or so they called him lol. He would blow up a lot in those threads
    And didn’t his wife post for him some also?

And didnít his wife post for him some also?
    Thatís a good question?! As I cannot remember

TGC is not Hammer and I don’t know where or how the staff even drew those comparisons?! It’s been widely known for almost 2 years that TGC is Imporium. Now on the question by @jtip1810 I think he’s talking about Advanced who MM used to rep for. The crackhead source or so they called him lol. He would blow up a lot in those threads
    Was not staff.....staff never accused him of anything, it was members.
    I've been running the TGC test E for about 8 weeks and just had bloods drawn yesterday. Will post the results.

Was not staff.....staff never accused him of anything, it was members.
    Awe ok my bad I read your post wrong. Sorry about that. Yíall have some good mods there and welcome by the way

Awe ok my bad I read your post wrong. Sorry about that. Y’all have some good mods there and welcome by the way
    No prob...thanks, nice over here.

And didnít his wife post for him some also?
    Thatís a good question?! As I cannot remember
    I think thatís they guy and for some reason I feel like his wife was on talking shit during the melt downs also. I could be wrong but that situation was the first that came to mind when this guy melted for no reason at all.