Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Td!

And asking to be removed after being told you were no longer welcome don’t really work “wife”.

I love how sources are all the same. This is a repeat of so many others. Oh this is my wife she helps. Oh I’m in the hospital. Oh the sun fell out the sky and hit me on the head and my “wife” is going to post for me. Talking about people having multiple accounts.

I’m done here I’ll let this stay up though and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    And asking to be removed after being told you were no longer welcome don’t really work “wife”.

I love how sources are all the same. This is a repeat of so many others. Oh this is my wife she helps. Oh I’m in the hospital. Oh the sun fell out the sky and hit me on the head and my “wife” is going to post for me. Talking about people having multiple accounts.

I’m done here I’ll let this stay up though and have fun.
    Do any of you read or even look at pictures? You do see finger nails in the picture of the roidtest right? Leave it up by all means. Now that the truth is out that a pharmacom rep is trying to bash our product. Wasn't he banned for selling very weak product (quit a bit of post on the internet about it)? And was also made fun of? Its VERY sad to see people bash the little guy who actually puts out good product. But hey, we all make choices. I choose to listen to the hundreds of clients who have voiced liking our products and have had great results over 2 people (one being a rep for pharmacom) who choose to bash when the product is shown to be real. You question the mg you say? Then take it up with https://www.lfatabletpresses.com/ . They confirmed our measurements. There is no need for us to spend a few hundred on a test (legit spec test cost $150-$250) when everything else checks out.

We will begin notifying our clients. Im sure you will see a drop in hits on this page. Our page is the most viewed. I have every right to defend myself and my brand when I know its spot on. Sorry things had to be this way. But as I stated I stand by our brand and have every right to defend it, specially from a rep for another sponsor. Good luck guys, I seriously mean that.

Fitraver Pharmacom.jpg

Ummm he wasnít a rep until a week ago or so and months before that he ran your products and did labs on them and posted...he even stood by your oils. Not sure what is going on in yíall head there is was never a conspiracy or even an attack just a review. You guys started the attack we just finished the job...whatís that saying the kids use these days? Bye Felicia

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Do any of you read or even look at pictures? You do see finger nails in the picture of the roidtest right? Leave it up by all means. Now that the truth is out that a pharmacom rep is trying to bash our product. Wasn't he banned for selling very weak product (quit a bit of post on the internet about it)? And was also made fun of? Its VERY sad to see people bash the little guy who actually puts out good product. But hey, we all make choices. I choose to listen to the hundreds of clients who have voiced liking our products and have had great results over 2 people (one being a rep for pharmacom) who choose to bash when the product is shown to be real. You question the mg you say? Then take it up with https://www.lfatabletpresses.com/ . They confirmed our measurements. There is no need for us to spend a few hundred on a test (legit spec test cost $150-$250) when everything else checks out.

We will begin notifying our clients. Im sure you will see a drop in hits on this page. Our page is the most viewed. I have every right to defend myself and my brand when I know its spot on. Sorry things had to be this way. But as I stated I stand by our brand and have every right to defend it, specially from a rep for another sponsor. Good luck guys, I seriously mean that.

Fitraver Pharmacom.jpg
    Do you read? The only thing that was going to happen is me myself was going to test jtips anavar... not the anavar you have on hand it don’t work that way. You can’t test the raws you have now you have to test the raws that were used to make jtips anavar... that is known all around any forum. You guys didn’t like the idea I’m guessing and couldn’t wait until I received the package. No one bashed you they simply said it didn’t feel 100% and you still don’t know it’s 100%. Sorry roidtest don’t tell you that. If you think that test tells how pure it is why would land spend thousands and thousands and thousands on the equipment to test how pure a hormone or whatever is? They wouldn’t they would buy that pos kit for a few houndred.

As for you leaving and hurting our forum... don’t forget when y’all got your start. You came here not the other way around “wife”. I promise me removing you will not effect me in any type of way. If it wasn’t for muscle and science you guys wouldn’t have ever been. All you had to do was let it be tested right, but you had to defend yourself from all of us bashing you hahaha.

Please post where you were bashed before you did that jtip didn’t know anavar from dbol. I’ll wait.

I know my input might not be needed or even welcome but ....

If I were a sponsor and someone said they were going to foot the cost of having my wares tested ... shit, I would be all in as long as I had faith my shit was legit.

And that is exactly what was going to happen via Jtip and Achilles.

It wasn't going to cost the sponsor a dime, so why so defensive? Common sense.

Achilles , Jtip and Fit, if my input was out of line I apologize in advance.
    The truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    I know my input might not be needed or even welcome but ....

If I were a sponsor and someone said they were going to foot the cost of having my wares tested ... shit, I would be all in as long as I had faith my shit was legit.

And that is exactly what was going to happen via Jtip and Achilles.

It wasn't going to cost the sponsor a dime, so why so defensive? Common sense.

Achilles , Jtip and Fit, if my input was out of line I apologize in advance.
    From the sounds of it they got worried. I don’t see in what world us saying we would pay to have it tested the right way turned them into this. I am blown the fuck away hahaha.

Td!

I literally did the exact opposite of bash. I said all the stuff I used was legit except the var and I even ran bloods which he asked if he could use on BoP and I even said yes he could.... how is that me with an agenda when I just started repping for PCS. And clearly heís mistaken as PCS was not banned for weak products . Shit if anything I was prolly one of the bigger reasons people may have gone with his products here due to both my bloods for test c and p and also taking up his eq. Man Iím clueless here lol.
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

I moved this here so wife won’t call unsolved mysteries or something talking about conspiracy theories. The rep thing is funny though... I guess fit is a time traveler while we are on this jfk shit and when he became a rep for pharmacom he traveled back in time to bash on the little guy.

If me doing the proper testing on y’all’s product is bashing you guys need to just get off the forums all together. When someone says they are testing your gear and you get all in your feelings it’s like that old saying... the guilty dog barks the loudest.

Just gonna leave this here...to add to my shitty demeanor!
    989D0B5C-D4E2-4F3C-9B86-65074BBCE2EB.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Just gonna leave this here...to add to my shitty demeanor!
    989D0B5C-D4E2-4F3C-9B86-65074BBCE2EB.jpg
    Oh so they left us of there own free will because of politics and shitty forum and members? Glad I have that straight I mean they wrote it so has to be true right? Everyone here knows what went down and anyone that is curious can look and see for themselves...so let them do them and we will continue to be M&S!!

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    ...When someone says they are testing your gear and you get all in your feelings it’s like that old saying... the guilty dog barks the loudest.
    Totally agree. AOL should have handled it differently. One thing I noticed when sponsors get like this is the song and dance is always the same.
    Thanks for leaving this thread up. Was following it. Kind of hoping it would have turned out better. Leaving this thread up will serve as what to expect if others are researching AOL's back history if they are going to be on other boards.
    Take care.
    MS

Our politics, our quality, and our demeanor? This thread had nothing to do with me until I received this email. Sure, I was aggravated by the way AOL handled themselves and the way they talked down to Fit and Jtip. Now they are bashing a hell of a lot more than a couple of buddies. Muscle & Science is the only board I visit, this is my home. I love being a part of this place and goddamnit, some days I need this place. If they believe our forum is lacking in politics, quality, and members demeanor I’d love to see their idea of better. We have all the “politics” in place to keep everyone here safe. Our members are fucking awesome! No one here has a problem reviewing labs honestly. I’ve seen an increase in blood work being shared more frequently than before(which is amazing). There is no shortage of knowledge on here. That knowledge is shared freely to any that need help. Constructive criticism(amongst members) is given and received with no quarrel. I could go on...
    I have no idea what they mean by “quality”. Fuck Alpha Omega Labs and the cock they rode in on. -Samson out

I like in the email they said that they "put clients fist" ...

I am literally rolling on the floor laughing.

They sure as hell didn't put the client first here at M&S ... that's how this shit got started in the first place.

And once again, I'll point out that Jtip and Twisted were going to have their gear in question tested at NO COST TO THEM.

If they were so confident their shit was legit, they would have welcomed that gesture.

Seems to me they knew and figured that if it got that far, everyone who had ordered the "thousands of tabs" would be seeking restitution so they took the easy out, started a bunch of shit hoping Twisted would just ax them right out of the gate so they could sing the blues and say that they were the victim of a vicious ploy

Shit like that don't fly here because the Administration and Mods truly hold to members first!
    The truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

Miyamoto Musashi

AOL has been a shit source for a long time. And BOP is the shithole of forums.

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threa...mega-Labs-scam

Quote Originally Posted by !!!bogo!!! View Post
    AOL has been a shit source for a long time. And BOP is the shithole of forums.

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threa...mega-Labs-scam
    Is this 100% the same lab?!? If so this is the funniest thing Iíve ever read that early last year he legit did what he was claiming here so many labs do.... could it get anymore ironic? I need confirmation that was him and if so this is whole new level lol
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Is this 100% the same lab?!? If so this is the funniest thing I’ve ever read that early last year he legit did what he was claiming here so many labs do.... could it get anymore ironic? I need confirmation that was him and if so this is whole new level lol
    Maybe he originally meant to say he didn't know Dbol from Anavar instead of us? Typo?? LMFAO!!!

If me wanting to test gear in question is bad then I’m going to hell lol. Just shows how little they actually are in my opinion. I’m definitely a bigger person than them and I promise they ain’t and won’t be the last to try and put this place down. They ain’t a special lab they probably don’t even brew the gear... just buy it pre made from an overseas company. Trying to act like they the only ones out here with gear... please.

Wow what a fucking back stabbing loser.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Maybe he originally meant to say he didn't know Dbol from Anavar instead of us? Typo?? LMFAO!!!
    Someone say dbol !?!

Guys many of these newer labs are nothin but previous scammers who been thrown off boards in the past .....we/I do the best we can to not let newer labs on here ......put it this way many labs are pretty much pushin media bottle bs , they pick up different types of vials and make up different labels and BAM , there all set up to push that donkey piss under 2 or 3 different lab names ...

Well this has been an interesting read....

I need to get out more on other forums to see how this shit gets handled.