Apex Peptides
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Td!

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Hmmm LoL that be him!!

Attachment 6776
    Is this the AOL renamed? Why is it that green tintish color? Looks like auto coolant color.
    Take care.
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_SCIENTIST View Post
    Is this the AOL renamed? Why is it that green tintish color? Looks like auto coolant color.
    Take care.
    MS
    This is the OLD Aol.... They used to make green and orange gear with infections and shitty bloods.

This is the OLD Aol.... They used to make green and orange gear with infections and shitty bloods.
    This is for sure them bro. I looked at some old post on other forums and this guys melted just like he did here even said some of the same nonsense.

Oh shit! The plot thickens.......dun,dun,dun

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Attachment 6766

I guess this is that pharmacy quality they work so hard to provide. 2,000 on 600mg a week is pretty dang low, but I’m sure he will pull out ever reason why it’s low he can.
    Is the unitz of measurements(results) in nl/dl ??? Or is it a different measurement ?

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Is the unitz of measurements(results) in nl/dl ??? Or is it a different measurement ?
    It looks like itís pl/nm which is picograms per milliliter. But I have no idea how it would apply to nl/nm.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    It looks like itís pl/nm which is picograms per milliliter. But I have no idea how it would apply to nl/nm.
    I believe its 1000 to 1 so the free test is only 2 ng/dl

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I believe its 1000 to 1 so the free test is only 2 ng/dl
    I always thought it was 10x so that makes it 205.4 which isn't a bad number. I was under the impression this was the total test scores not free test. If they are not then these really mean nothing at all because we can't look at free test and determine good or bad. To many factors effect free test numbers like running DHT's. I also don't know why someone would run a free test only lab to check quality, I assumed this was just the way Quest listed it.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I always thought it was 10x so that makes it 205.4 which isn't a bad number. I was under the impression this was the total test scores not free test. If they are not then these really mean nothing at all because we can't look at free test and determine good or bad. To many factors effect free test numbers like running DHT's. I also don't know why someone would run a free test only lab to check quality, I assumed this was just the way Quest listed it.
    It is 1,000 to 1... I’m about 100% positive. And I agree can’t really say it’s bad or good. At least it ain’t green I guess.

It is 1,000 to 1... Iím about 100% positive. And I agree canít really say itís bad or good. At least it ainít green I guess.
    If you were converting pg/ml to ng/ml it would be 2 yes, but we usually see it measured in ng/dL so the correct conversion would be 205.4 ng/dL for free test. Which as he said is good, but would need to know what else he may have been running for full story.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

It is 1,000 to 1... I’m about 100% positive. And I agree can’t really say it’s bad or good. At least it ain’t green I guess.
    Or infectious lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    If you were converting pg/ml to ng/ml it would be 2 yes, but we usually see it measured in ng/dL so the correct conversion would be 205.4 ng/dL for free test. Which as he said is good, but would need to know what else he may have been running for full story.
    Thanks bro, but really who does a free test only set of labs to check product quality? That alone seems strange as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Thanks bro, but really who does a free test only set of labs to check product quality? That alone seems strange as hell.
    Honestly did not even know that was an option. Lol
    KEEP IT TECHNO

That’s good if you are naturally, but even 200 on free test is high when you’re injecting test. 200 free test off cycle is a good number, but on cycle would be should be much lower.

Honestly did not even know that was an option. Lol
    First I've seen it too

Well this is a little dishheartening. Do I run the test, deca, and dbol from AOL or toss it? I thought they went private. I didn’t realize they were kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzie View Post
    Well this is a little dishheartening. Do I run the test, deca, and dbol from AOL or toss it? I thought they went private. I didn’t realize they were kicked.
    When did you get it from them? It might be ok depending when you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzie View Post
    I ran quite a few of their oils and always had great results. Good bloods for their test, etc. It was always their orals that people questioned. Myself included when I ran 100mg of their Adrol daily for weeks it should have crippled me in the gym but felt more like 50 or 60mg to me. They recently admitted to finding an issue with their Anavar. The same Anavar that was in question over here. They found out after actually testing it that it was almost half the dosage they were claiming. My guess would be that all of their orals were underdosed. They claim it wasn't intentional and they got the issue fixed but I'm not sure if your Dbol would have been effected during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I ran quite a few of their oils and always had great results. Good bloods for their test, etc. It was always their orals that people questioned. Myself included when I ran 100mg of their Adrol daily for weeks it should have crippled me in the gym but felt more like 50 or 60mg to me. They recently admitted to finding an issue with their Anavar. The same Anavar that was in question over here. They found out after actually testing it that it was almost half the dosage they were claiming. My guess would be that all of their orals were underdosed. They claim it wasn't intentional and they got the issue fixed but I'm not sure if your Dbol would have been effected during that time.
    Guess who already knew that anavar was weak lmfao. Funny how we are usually the forum that finds and exposes issues with sponsors way before others.

When did you get it from them? It might be ok depending when you got it.
    I picked it up when they were brand new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I’ll roll with it and see how it goes