Apex Peptides

Thread: Domestic reship

Domestic reship

To clear things up. We are international not usa based. We do offer a domestic reship. We deal with customs so you guys don't have to. It adds up to 6 more days to your t/a but it is some added security to the customers who don't want to take the risk. Flints stealth is legendary but we all know shit happens. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Pm or email if it is security sensitive. Thank you.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    To clear things up. We are international not usa based. We do offer a domestic reship. We deal with customs so you guys don't have to. It adds up to 6 more days to your t/a but it is some added security to the customers who don't want to take the risk. Flints stealth is legendary but we all know shit happens. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Pm or email if it is security sensitive. Thank you.
    When did this happen?
    I always that AP was domestic.
    Good to know. I am placing an order for the sale and I'll need to let people know it'll take longer than I thought. Thanks for the heads up. What's shipping cost just so I know?

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    When did this happen?
    Good to know. I am placing an order for the sale and I'll need to let people know it'll take longer than I thought. Thanks for the heads up. What's shipping cost just so I know?
    Pm blash he will fill you in

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    When did this happen?
    $30 for domestic reship. $20 for regular shipping. And man all my packs make it international. Trust me I am the last guy who wants another customs letter. Flint goes way above and beyond for stealth.
    [email protected]

Advanced pharmaceutical labs has always been international. If shit is running smooth like it has been then packs move fast. With the website things are way better. Orders get processes and fly out in a timely fashion. The sale is just a testament as to the volume we are able to handle these days.
    The domestic reship is just another added safety for our customers to make them feel more comfortable. I have a ton of respect for Flint. He puts in the extra time and ***** to make things safe for the customers. Alot of these new guys want to order and have it in two days. Sacrificing quality and safety. In my opinion that is hurting all of us. You want wallmart prices you will have wallmart quality.
    [email protected]

On your site, how do you indicate that you want domestic re-ship before you hit "place order"? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    Advanced pharmaceutical labs has always been international. If shit is running smooth like it has been then packs move fast. With the website things are way better. Orders get processes and fly out in a timely fashion. The sale is just a testament as to the volume we are able to handle these days.
    The domestic reship is just another added safety for our customers to make them feel more comfortable. I have a ton of respect for Flint. He puts in the extra time and ***** to make things safe for the customers. Alot of these new guys want to order and have it in two days. Sacrificing quality and safety. In my opinion that is hurting all of us. You want wallmart prices you will have wallmart quality.
    Thanks for the info Blash.