Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    H2O DHB , ...? Really.. how bad a Sting..? Just initially, or does it linger...? Can it be quenched with an ice pack, or massage. Or does it dissipate in a short while. Sounds interesting..
    The sting is a bit worse than tren suspension but IMO the key is injecting deep into muscle and are than 1/2cc at a time, rotating sites and massaging after injection help, also taking some ibuprofen just to prevent any inflammation but I didn't get any probems. I just made 20mls to try it out, I pinned 1/2cc and will wait until I finish my 4 week HALO suspension run.

Do u pin that multi times a day or only when u lift and stack with a longer ester?

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs81 View Post
    Do u pin that multi times a day or only when u lift and stack with a longer ester?
    I am on 250mg of test e per week and I add other AAS every now and then. I have been pinning the HALO 1/3cc (each CC is 20mg) only before my afternoon weight lifting session but I think I may need to stop it since it makes me hungrier than usual and is disrupting my fasting routine.

The DHB I just pinned 1/2cc to try it and will be using it later on, is only 20mls anyway.

BTW, for the DHB is 2% BA, 3% PS80, 10%BB and 10% Guaicol.

BTW, I micronized the DHB into fine powder using a mortar and pestle. It does help!

Def sounds like something Id give a shot.

I would love to try a halo suspension and DHB base! Ive only seen one other brand make a halo suspension before but I never tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
    BTW, I micronized the DHB into fine powder using a mortar and pestle. It does help!
    Any chance on you making that Into an oil base at 50mg?? the Halo water based suspension Is good brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Purebred View Post
    Any chance on you making that Into an oil base at 50mg?? the Halo water based suspension Is good brother.
    The DHB water based suspension crashed and thank God I only used 1g as it was only an experiment. I may need to up the Guaicol to 20% or make it at at least 25mg/ml. Regarding the oil I don't know but I will experiment with it, I may have enough powder to do it. You know that there is no such a thing as 1-test cypionate? I dare you guys to look for a CAS# for it and you will only find the CAS# for Dihydriboldenone without any ester attached to it, by the look of its chemical formula it does not seem to be methylated, this is why is so difficult to make it in oil and also causes pain. Whoever claims to be selling 1-test cypionate is simply misinformed, I was too but now I know what it is.

I know this thread is about another compound so I may start a new thread discussing DHB only out of respect for the original poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
    The DHB water based suspension crashed and thank God I only used 1g as it was only an experiment. I may need to up the Guaicol to 20% or make it at at least 25mg/ml. Regarding the oil I don't know but I will experiment with it, I may have enough powder to do it. You know that there is no such a thing as 1-test cypionate? I dare you guys to look for a CAS# for it and you will only find the CAS# for Dihydriboldenone without any ester attached to it, by the look of its chemical formula it does not seem to be methylated, this is why is so difficult to make it in oil and also causes pain. Whoever claims to be selling 1-test cypionate is simply misinformed, I was too but now I know what it is.

I know this thread is about another compound so I may start a new thread discussing DHB only out of respect for the original poster.
    Actually this is a thread in a vendors subsection to promote a product of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    Actually this is a thread in a vendors subsection to promote a product of theirs.
    Got it.