Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    I use a 29g 1/5in... it's very thin stuff and doesnt burn at all for me. I started my blast of it 3 days ago
    It's good. I decided to do .3ml of inj and 15mg oral tab ED. Lethargy not bad but is present. A little bloated lol. Normal for me.
    You think most the lethargy is from the oral? I don't work so I don't mind be tired as long as it hits after the gym, lol. Also, any appetite supresion from the inj?

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    You think most the lethargy is from the oral? I don't work so I don't mind be tired as long as it hits after the gym, lol. Also, any appetite supresion from the inj?
    I'm not sure. Last time the lethargy was bad. I'm running proviron with it this time. Proviron seems to perk me up during heavy cycles but never ran it with SD before.

I'm not sure. Last time the lethargy was bad. I'm running proviron with it this time. Proviron seems to perk me up during heavy cycles but never ran it with SD before.
    So as someone who has never done sdrol before, should I start at a lower dose for the first week, say 10mg then bump it to 20mg, or is that a waist of time? I did that the first time I did dbol, but I felt like I just wasted a week at a lower dose

So as someone who has never done sdrol before, should I start at a lower dose for the first week, say 10mg then bump it to 20mg, or is that a waist of time? I did that the first time I did dbol, but I felt like I just wasted a week at a lower dose
    I would start at 15mg ED and feel it out from there... Day 5 maybe re-evaluate. Perhaps go to 25mg if you are doing well.

I also learned that while 2 energy drinks will not keep me perky, 80mcg of clen does pretty good...

I would start at 15mg ED and feel it out from there... Day 5 maybe re-evaluate. Perhaps go to 25mg if you are doing well.

I also learned that while 2 energy drinks will not keep me perky, 80mcg of clen does pretty good...
    Right on. I don't do stims, not even coffee. I'm hoping the lethargy won't hit me that bad. Luckily all I do is eat, lift and sleep, so as long as I can hit the gym hard I should be ok, I hope

Right on. I don't do stims, not even coffee. I'm hoping the lethargy won't hit me that bad. Luckily all I do is eat, lift and sleep, so as long as I can hit the gym hard I should be ok, I hope
    I hope you the best of luck! For sure let me know how it works for you.

One guy I spoke to said he was doing like 50 or 80mg ED and no real sides... crazy to me but it is possible

Fuck that's crazy, that's gotta be super harsh on your insides at that high of a dose!

M&S Veteran
    Fuck that's STRAIGHT UP RETARDED!, that's gotta be super harsh on your insides at that high of a dose!
    Fixed.

Lol