Apex Peptides

Mindset to Physical energy ratio

It really does suck; If your mindset is not there for the day, then it doesn’t matter if you have more energy then the flash, your workout will still blow.

Today I went through the motions in the gym; my workout was garbage. I literally just went through all the motions but no real pump. If My mind wasn’t so “lethargic” today, I know I could’ve pushed some serious ass weight and had an amazing pump.

Anyone else experience anything similar? It sucks.

Some days I don’t want to go to the gym and end up with the best workout of my life. Others, I show up ready to kill and feel like a pussy. I agree with your mindset theory. It will affect my diet too. All I know is a shitty workout is better than no workout and a bad day of eating doesn’t have to turn into a bad week. Hey, if this shit were easy, everybody would be jacked up. Keep your head up and keep grinding, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Some days I don’t want to go to the gym and end up with the best workout of my life. Others, I show up ready to kill and feel like a pussy. I agree with your mindset theory. It will affect my diet too. All I know is a shitty workout is better than no workout and a bad day of eating doesn’t have to turn into a bad week. Hey, if this shit were easy, everybody would be jacked up. Keep your head up and keep grinding, brother!
    I agree completely man. I’ve also had days where I’m not feeling it, I get in there and surprise myself and absolutely destroy it. Looking good in the Avi brother, keep killing it as well!

I don't really like to discuss "mindsets" so to speak but I just can't let it go sometimes lol. There's very few times in a person's life that I feel like they truly may not be able to control emotions, drive, motivation, etc. Very few. If you're in your right mind and generally healthy, you can make your body do whatever you want it to. You can make yourself think however you want. If you truly don't want to do something, there will be no making yourself though. That's your subconscious controlling your conscious. I have personally seen myself and other men push their minds and bodies through the toughest shit that man and this planet can throw at us and keep moving forward. You can call it motivation, will, fear or whatever you like but a decision was made at some point to push and do whatever needed to be done to complete the mission. Same goes for your every day life. So if you just couldnt get into it, it's because you decided it's what you didnt want to do. Theres no problem with that, especially when it's just a workout and not survival lol. I go through days like that myself but ultimately I know I made a decision to continue to feel that certain way and I let it drive my workout. Did I lose you or are you still tracking? So if you're feeling that way, take a minute to realize that you're in the driver seat making the decisions. Fake motivation is still a form of motivation right? Perception is reality in the case of your motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I don't really like to discuss "mindsets" so to speak but I just can't let it go sometimes lol. There's very few times in a person's life that I feel like they truly may not be able to control emotions, drive, motivation, etc. Very few. If you're in your right mind and generally healthy, you can make your body do whatever you want it to. You can make yourself think however you want. If you truly don't want to do something, there will be no making yourself though. That's your subconscious controlling your conscious. I have personally seen myself and other men push their minds and bodies through the toughest shit that man and this planet can throw at us and keep moving forward. You can call it motivation, will, fear or whatever you like but a decision was made at some point to push and do whatever needed to be done to complete the mission. Same goes for your every day life. So if you just couldnt get into it, it's because you decided it's what you didnt want to do. Theres no problem with that, especially when it's just a workout and not survival lol. I go through days like that myself but ultimately I know I made a decision to continue to feel that certain way and I let it drive my workout. Did I lose you or are you still tracking? So if you're feeling that way, take a minute to realize that you're in the driver seat making the decisions. Fake motivation is still a form of motivation right? Perception is reality in the case of your motivation.
    Dude - I absolutely love this! This one of the best things I read in a long time. Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by antjb1017 View Post
    Dude - I absolutely love this! This one of the best things I read in a long time. Thank you!!
    You're welcome! Sometimes you just need a different perspective