Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 24 of 24

Thread: Var

  1. #13
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Update on the var

    So i usually break it up into 4 pieces and take it throughout the day with about 25mgs an hour before workout

    My arms have been noticing more swelling and more of my bicep veins getting larger. Strength is still about the same but I notice I can get 1-2 more reps. It's been about 1 week so far but I did switch brands from something else I was using.

    Appetite had increased but so has acid reflux. Theday had been getting bad at times so I do always carry around some tums.
    How much are you running a day bro? I use to take mine split up like that throught the day as well. Anymore i prefer takin it all at once before the gym.....Really get that pumped blown up feelin lol

  2. #14
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    How much are you running a day bro? I use to take mine split up like that throught the day as well. Anymore i prefer takin it all at once before the gym.....Really get that pumped blown up feelin lol
    50mgs daily. I try to break it up due to half life. I don't want to ruin more then 50mgs with the heart burn

  3. #15
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    244
    Have you seen any small pimples, there like little dry pimples ...not white heads?
    Last edited by twisted; 09-02-2018 at 01:38 PM.

  4. #16
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Have you seen any small pimples, there like little dry pimples ...not white heads?
    Let red ones, yea. But I take that with a grain of salt along with everything else.

  5. #17
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Let red ones, yea. But I take that with a grain of salt along with everything else.
    Yeah I hear ya .....sorta like beer hops

  6. #18
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Yeah I hear ya .....sorta like beer hops
    Im in dry mode lol. Beer hops more diuretics

  7. #19
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Im in dry mode lol. Beer hops more diuretics
    Lol...good man glad you slowed it down ....

  8. #20
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    885
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Blash you one of the best reps I seen in a long while .....your always looking out for this community throwin samples and free gear our way .....if theres anything I can do for you dont hesitate ...
    I know you got my back broski. I have called on you a time or two and you come out swingin. I appreciate the hell out of you.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  9. #21
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Power
    74
    Just a quick update

    Still running 50mgs
    Still getting a shot load of heart burn but that's been normal for me. Take my tums and it gets better

    Appetite has been good, have had some noticeable increase but I've increased fiber to alleviate the hunger

    Wright had actually declined a bit. I was up at 200 now down to 194/195. Haven't changed much in the diet but has switched my var to advanced.

    Strength increase isn't a huge difference. I do notice I sweat way more in the gym though

  10. #22
    M&S Veteran kingsmountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Just a quick update

    Still running 50mgs
    Still getting a shot load of heart burn but that's been normal for me. Take my tums and it gets better
    And here I was thinking I was the only one dealing with the heart burn lol

    Only running 30mg ed dbol and the heart burn is incredible !

  11. #23
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    And here I was thinking I was the only one dealing with the heart burn lol

    Only running 30mg ed dbol and the heart burn is incredible !
    No absolutely not. I've been getting it

  12. #24
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    986
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Blash you one of the best reps I seen in a long while .....your always looking out for this community throwin samples and free gear our way .....if theres anything I can do for you dont hesitate ...
    True! Well said.


Similar Threads

  1. GP Var vs Z's Var
    By enti98 in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 09:36 PM
  2. var
    By gutterboy in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 05:24 PM
  3. 50 day cycle of var @ 80mg/day or 100 day cycle @ 40mg/day?
    By icarus33 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 02:41 PM
  4. test var
    By tpeter in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 05:59 PM
  5. Z's var post up opinions please
    By shrimp poboy in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 05:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •