Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    M&S Veteran
    Again, do you check your blood sugar before and after ingestion of these oral steroids?. Otherwise you are just guessing that it's lowering your blood sugar.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Again, do you check your blood sugar before and after ingestion of these oral steroids?. Otherwise you are just guessing that it's lowering your blood sugar.
    I do not check it but I have gone hypo from slin snd know the symptoms of it and how I feel.

M&S Veteran
    I actually read on WebMd that Anavar can lower blood sugar if you are diabetic. Also saw some idiots posting reviews of it "using it for bodybuilding" on WebMd. Morons on the internet never cease to amazon. You think someone can't be so dumb, and then some internet clown tops it again.

A small amount of intra-workout carbs always seems to help, but also having some fats in your pre workout meal to slow the carb digestion helped me out a lot.

I have gone hypo before (or felt the symptoms of at least) with a couple pre workout products that had insulin mimiker compounds (R-ALA, cinnamon, etc).

Maybe you’re burning through everything much faster than normal and just kinda shitting the bed, whatever the cause, that clammy, drained, shakey feel is not pleasant when you’re getting under a loaded bar brotha, may be worth picking up a glucose meter and testing throughout the day.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Self Forged View Post
    A small amount of intra-workout carbs always seems to help, but also having some fats in your pre workout meal to slow the carb digestion helped me out a lot.

I have gone hypo before (or felt the symptoms of at least) with a couple pre workout products that had insulin mimiker compounds (R-ALA, cinnamon, etc).

Maybe you’re burning through everything much faster than normal and just kinda shitting the bed, whatever the cause, that clammy, drained, shakey feel is not pleasant when you’re getting under a loaded bar brotha, may be worth picking up a glucose meter and testing throughout the day.
    I'm lucky enough to only have it happen about an hour after I take them and my preworkout shake seems to subside it and it dont bother me for the rest of the day.

Orals definitely mess with your blood sugar when your not getting enough carbs. I used to go hypo all the time on orals, have had to double my carb intake whenever I use any AAS, especially oralls or I'll go into hypo about every few hours, specifically during and after a workout. Check your blood sugar and intake more carbs, like every person in this thread has tried to tell you.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Orals definitely mess with your blood sugar when your not getting enough carbs. I used to go hypo all the time on orals, have had to double my carb intake whenever I use any AAS, especially oralls or I'll go into hypo about every few hours, specifically during and after a workout. Check your blood sugar and intake more carbs, like every person in this thread has tried to tell you.
    If your not going to contribute positively then why dont you find another thread to bug. I'm well aware of needing carbs when blood sugar drops. We are discussing everything else at this this point.

Are we? Cuz you keep saying the same thing, and everyone else is telling you to eat more carbs, but you don't want to seem to listen. Check your blood sugar, and eat more carbs. AAS most definitely messes with your blood sugar, especially orals.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insulindoc View Post
    I do not check it but I have gone hypo from slin snd know the symptoms of it and how I feel.
    Was just going to chill in {without reading all in this thread, but saw this so your def not alone
    (no shame in my game..! ) Ya live & learn, & hopefully don't fuck up enough to "keep in learnin"...!! Right...?

Slin is no joke , gojs talking about going hypo in orals .
    Perhaps.. I always kinda thought it had more to do with Tren { when I ran it frequently } but I have also ventured
    the Slin, GH heavy carb moderate fat/moderate protien route. And have missed times some things in my journey.
    ( But well prepared... albeit ...! ) Slin hypo is no.joke

My worst "accidental" slin mishap, (and last , most recent like last summer ). Had slin, & GH in the same cigar tube in the fridge , or maybe separate , but relied on smell of the Slin.

...as it has a very prominent smell , like the additive to
    Natural gas.....?? Lol... No, not protien Farts ya dummy...!
    Anyhow.. shot 30+ i.u. of which I "thought" to be the last 3.3 i.u. of GH...! Hmmm , your thinking what an idiot..!
    .fucking eh right what an Idiot...! No joke get it right , it'll kill ya ....! And I've known this , and have had very successful runs with it, like 17-22 keepable lbs .

So ,. I do the 3.3 i.u of GH on an empty stomat (my usual )

Dieting, or not on GH it's first upon waking /& t-4 with it
    Not year round, nor t-3 year round.but if cutting..

T-4 more so but doesn't have to be a re-comp or cut , it's
    Just "necessary " on growth...! K...??

My 30 unit GH to make me feel good , get doing it's thing with lipolysis.. & a nice string coffee (empty stomach )I go outside to do yard work..., Raking..? Whatever...

Sunglasses on so sort.of dis arrayed anyhow cuz of the. shade's.., have been hypo maybe twice , three tops b4 ..

So know what to look for , know ( at some immediate point ) something's not right..., Tingly fingers (worst than good GH , sweat beads forming where they don't usually.
    Back, top of head , clammy cold hands & fingys ( numb tongue.. ) << worst....! Get it under control quick...!

Realized , instead if assume..( but I did sniff ) just didn't register (the Slin smell..) when I double ✓✓ 'd ..
    Sure enough , wrong dart ..

So now I color code, or use specific tubes to put "all" differing peps "marked" (toothpaste tubes of variing color ) cigar tubes GH & igfLr3 etc.
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!