Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Targeted Carbs

Quote Originally Posted by IunitsU View Post
    I love intra carbs I have to have my intra carbs. So many people skip this part of dieting and I wonder why. Maybe it is gym inconvenience?
    Maybe the *****, or some people may feel food gets it done for them. Me I feel the difference intras make and consider them worth it. I only use a few muscle building supplements, protein powder, intra carbs, and bcaas. What brand intra carb do you use?

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    Maybe the *****, or some people may feel food gets it done for them. Me I feel the difference intras make and consider them worth it. I only use a few muscle building supplements, protein powder, intra carbs, and bcaas. What brand intra carb do you use?
    Their designed to get the job done, the carbs (the good product's, & some don't have much carbs ) but are related toe GET (gastric emptying time) & to deliver this bcaa's /
    And should be (better than bcaa is EAA's ) or both with the EAA's comprising at least two thirds, & bcaa 1/3 Rd added creatine, Citra malate (now we're talking )

I'm a big believer too.., but you still have to maintain a good 'Insulin-Drive" with proper/and adequate foods the rest of the time.

The above topic is centered "just" around training (during, in the case of "Intra" obviously ) but many do pre- & then lost too... Post I think is important, but like right when your done training, during the ride home /work

Then eat a square an hour & a half later.

Love Intras, use Neadows' Intra MD now with added shit too, or double scoop the grape..!

***I've noticed a difference in the profile of the two , one is a bigger container and the couple others I have left are half that size , need to look.. but both I think have been discontinued..? One may "not" have the Gycerrol Monostearate...?! Need to look when home.
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Their designed to get the job done, the carbs (the good product's, & some don't have much carbs ) but are related toe GET (gastric emptying time) & to deliver this bcaa's /
    And should be (better than bcaa is EAA's ) or both with the EAA's comprising at least two thirds, & bcaa 1/3 Rd added creatine, Citra malate (now we're talking )

I'm a big believer too.., but you still have to maintain a good 'Insulin-Drive" with proper/and adequate foods the rest of the time.

The above topic is centered "just" around training (during, in the case of "Intra" obviously ) but many do pre- & then lost too... Post I think is important, but like right when your done training, during the ride home /work

Then eat a square an hour & a half later.

Love Intras, use Neadows' Intra MD now with added shit too, or double scoop the grape..!

***I've noticed a difference in the profile of the two , one is a bigger container and the couple others I have left are half that size , need to look.. but both I think have been discontinued..? One may "not" have the Gycerrol Monostearate...?! Need to look when home.
    Meadows makes some really good supplements no doubt. But my budget forces me to make hard choices and his stuff is a little to pricey for me lol. I mainly try to keep my carbs low so my insulin sensitivity will be high. Not to mention ive noticed that when I consume carbs frequently late in the day I tend to get fat lol.

M&S Veteran
    I like using something like carbolean or a 50/50 ratio of dextrose and maltodextrin with my protein shake along with 1cup oatmeal and 1cup blueberries about an hour before the gym, then another carbolean/protein shake directly after working out, then eat lunch about 30-60mins after that. I feel this gives me a good balance of fast and slow carbs. Seems to be working for me anyway