Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    How's the nutrobal treating you so far gruntwerkz?
    @haywire

Itís hard to gauge right now man, unfortunately I had a huge set back. 2 days after dosing I got violently sick, terrible fever, chills bad throat the whole deal. I had started the mk, tadalafil and recons adex all the same day plus my first test shot in 8 months, so I wasnít sure what was going on. How I felt didnít make of sense for what I was taking or for the company, recon is pretty reputable.

So I went to the doc, based on the main issue of a bad throat (real bad) they did a culture and it turned out I had strep throat. So I stopped taking everything and went on my antibiotics until the fever and strep cleared up enough to actually feel good enough to eat.

So now Iím back on day 2 of the mk so I can say more in a few days, I will say though I get weird dreams right off the bat. A few more days and I should be back to my normal self and Iíll have a few more doses in me so Iíll report back soon.

M&S Veteran
    Damn that sucks. I just got done taking antibiotics for an infection and it's thrown me off the last week or so. Still haven't gotten my appetite back and eating still makes me nauseous. I don't do well with antibiotics

Damn that sucks. I just got done taking antibiotics for an infection and it's thrown me off the last week or so. Still haven't gotten my appetite back and eating still makes me nauseous. I don't do well with antibiotics
    Thatís what happened with me, started feeling a touch better but the meds through my stomach and taste off so I was barely eating, so I didnít train either. Iím not working out if I canít get any food in me so of course I figured it would be a waste of compounds to still be taking the mk, plus I wanted to see if any of the symptoms were related to it as well. Just one of the coincidence moments, got strep the day I started the stuff lol.

Hope you feel better too man, I hate antibiotics.

M&S Veteran
    Checked my box today, nothing. I was talking to [email protected] initially he got back to me right away and said he'd take care of it, but I've sent 2 emails since last week with no response. I've offered to pay the remaining $5 that I missed in the total, still nothing. I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but I've been burnt many times before and this is pretty much how it played out. I will PM a mod if i don't hear anything by the end of the week.

Checked my box today, nothing. I was talking to [email protected] initially he got back to me right away and said he'd take care of it, but I've sent 2 emails since last week with no response. I've offered to pay the remaining $5 that I missed in the total, still nothing. I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but I've been burnt many times before and this is pretty much how it played out. I will PM a mod if i don't hear anything by the end of the week.
    PM macedog, also go to their face book page and send them a PM on their. They respond quickly. That email is for the owner brad, maybe heís been tied up. Regardless you should have been made right by now.

@macedog24 whatís up man?

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    PM macedog, also go to their face book page and send them a PM on their. They respond quickly. That email is for the owner brad, maybe heís been tied up. Regardless you should have been made right by now.

@macedog24 whatís up man?
    Im on this and have been. Incase anyone is wondering.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Im on this and have been. Incase anyone is wondering.
    Yes, macedog has been very helpful with this issue. Just wish I could say the same for recon.

M&S Veteran
    Finally received my product. Don't get me wrong, macedog did an awesome job at helping me. However, this company can eat a dick. Get your shit together, Brad.

Finally received my product. Don't get me wrong, macedog did an awesome job at helping me. However, this company can eat a dick. Get your shit together, Brad.
    Mace is the man, not sure why recon was so slow for you

M&S Veteran
    Mace is the man, not sure why recon was so slow for you
    The slow part I can handle. The lack of communication is just a dick move. Moreover they sent me an email stating I was getting a total discount coupon because of the trouble. Didn't get that. Or a dropper. And my bottle was not sealed at all. Done, better sources on this board that don't pull this shit on their customers.

The slow part I can handle. The lack of communication is just a dick move. Moreover they sent me an email stating I was getting a total discount coupon because of the trouble. Didn't get that. Or a dropper. And my bottle was not sealed at all. Done, better sources on this board that don't pull this shit on their customers.
    I likely wonít use them anymore either.

Mine were not sealed either and no dropper.

I went bulk with HU, I got mine quick but because of your experience I wouldnít use them again either.

M&S Veteran
    On a positive note, ive been starving after dosing 12.5mg so I'm guessing it's legit and dosed correctly if not high

On a positive note, ive been starving after dosing 12.5mg so I'm guessing it's legit and dosed correctly if not high
    I believe the products are legit too. No issues with the tadalafil or arimidex, the mk677 seems to be doing good too. Is your mk677 liquid brown tinted?

M&S Veteran
    I believe the products are legit too. No issues with the tadalafil or arimidex, the mk677 seems to be doing good too. Is your mk677 liquid brown tinted?
    Yes, and it's in a solution not a suspension, can't see the powder. Also tastes like a bears asshole, lol

M&S Veteran
    Are you taking yours at night or in the morning? I just read some study about grhelin and how it inhibits slow wave sleep, so dosing at night can make you sleep like shit, not feeling rested when you wake up, and that you'll get much better results taking it in the mornings, maybe even about 2hrs before you wake up, similar to how some dose HGH. Then your hungry all day and sleep great at night supposedly.

I would like to apologize for this situation and how it was handled. Didnt know about the discount offered. Again i apologize.
    Let me see what i can do about the discount.
    No dropper!
    Also did You say the products were not wrapped or in any type of bubble wrap or protective envelope.

Are you taking yours at night or in the morning? I just read some study about grhelin and how it inhibits slow wave sleep, so dosing at night can make you sleep like shit, not feeling rested when you wake up, and that you'll get much better results taking it in the mornings, maybe even about 2hrs before you wake up, similar to how some dose HGH. Then your hungry all day and sleep great at night supposedly.
    Thatís exactly what Iím doing, I set an alarm for 5am and get up and take it then they back down to 630-7 then I get up for breakfast and stuff. And it has been helping me sleep for sure.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    I would like to apologize for this situation and how it was handled. Didnt know about the discount offered. Again i apologize.
    Let me see what i can do about the discount.
    No dropper!
    Also did You say the products were not wrapped or in any type of bubble wrap or protective envelope.
    It was packaged fine, just not sealed. If it wasn't in everclear I'd be more worried about it.

It was packaged fine, just not sealed. If it wasn't in everclear I'd be more worried about it.
    Yeah same thing, it was in a padded mailer but the bottle caps werenít sealed. All the other chem sites I used in the past usually had the bottle caps sealed in some fashion so you could see if it was tampered with. Wasnít a huge deal to me because it is indeed in Everclear but I still think the safety wraps are nice.