Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Are you taking yours at night or in the morning? I just read some study about grhelin and how it inhibits slow wave sleep, so dosing at night can make you sleep like shit, not feeling rested when you wake up, and that you'll get much better results taking it in the mornings, maybe even about 2hrs before you wake up, similar to how some dose HGH. Then your hungry all day and sleep great at night supposedly.
    Thatís exactly what Iím doing, I set an alarm for 5am and get up and take it then they back down to 630-7 then I get up for breakfast and stuff. And it has been helping me sleep for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    I would like to apologize for this situation and how it was handled. Didnt know about the discount offered. Again i apologize.
    Let me see what i can do about the discount.
    No dropper!
    Also did You say the products were not wrapped or in any type of bubble wrap or protective envelope.
    It was packaged fine, just not sealed. If it wasn't in everclear I'd be more worried about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    It was packaged fine, just not sealed. If it wasn't in everclear I'd be more worried about it.
    Yeah same thing, it was in a padded mailer but the bottle caps werenít sealed. All the other chem sites I used in the past usually had the bottle caps sealed in some fashion so you could see if it was tampered with. Wasnít a huge deal to me because it is indeed in Everclear but I still think the safety wraps are nice.