Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Provi and Tada

  1. #1
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,155
    Rep Power
    66

    Provi and Tada

    Attachment 6353
    Kai, youíre awesome! Easy to deal with and fast as hell. I canít wait to try this proviron. My wife may not like this combo I picked up but Iím sure I will! lol Thanks for your service.

  2. #2
    Kai1432's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    18
    Great to have your review brother, you'll definitely love the combo in bed.


  3. #3
    Member Pepperz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Attachment 6353
    Kai, you’re awesome! Easy to deal with and fast as hell. I can’t wait to try this proviron. My wife may not like this combo I picked up but I’m sure I will! lol Thanks for your service.
    Just landed the Proviron myself. My condolences to your wife!

  4. #4
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,147
    Rep Power
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Attachment 6353
    Kai, you’re awesome! Easy to deal with and fast as hell. I can’t wait to try this proviron. My wife may not like this combo I picked up but I’m sure I will! lol Thanks for your service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai1432 View Post
    Great to have your review brother, you'll definitely love the combo in bed.
    I bet its good for the libido and stamina lol....hey hey thats a good mix prov/tada???

    Enjoy and congrats samson

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,097
    Rep Power
    111
    Kai is Top Notch man! Need to make a thread of my own for the guy...

  6. #6
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,147
    Rep Power
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Kai is Top Notch man! Need to make a thread of my own for the guy...
    Do it brother ....

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •