Apex Peptides

Thread: Stepford wives

Stepford wives

Hey guys... coming from another forum recently and still getting used to this. Other forum is all about shit talking and we see lots of opinions and complaints.. have not seen much of that here.. I know Iím being skeptical probably from ptsd but you guys seem too nice haha.. not an insult just trying to get real information from trustworthy people

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzousa View Post
    Hey guys... coming from another forum recently and still getting used to this. Other forum is all about shit talking and we see lots of opinions and complaints.. have not seen much of that here.. I know I’m being skeptical probably from ptsd but you guys seem too nice haha.. not an insult just trying to get real information from trustworthy people
    We have a community full of you's bro. The majority of us have experienced the bullshit of other forums and we all left those forums for similar reasons. So when you get a bunch of like minded people congregating together for the same reasons, that's when you end up with a forum like ours. We're a community here. We don't see any benefit in being dramatic, condescending, demeaning or otherwise. If theres a reason to point out someone's stupidity then it gets done. It's more like tough love from a brother though lol. Now if you come here and troll, whore yourself for contests and freebies and overall you don't aide in the community then you'll be treated exactly how you should and be asked to fix yourself, leave on your own or just be banned because we don't got time for little kids around here.

Most of all the other forums are just trying to sell you shit, I really like the mods on here they do bloods on different sponsors and post results, I’ve never seen them try to push anything on anyone.

The biggest issue is people really needing help and not getting it. I have been known to bust someone’s balls, but if someone comes to me with serious questions I will definitely help them out if I can. When I get upset with them is when you try and help but they don’t take it. No one came into this game knowing everything and even guys with 30+ years still don’t know it all.

I just don’t like the guys teaming up on someone for no reason. I have been on forums and you could have god himself come down and say it’s true and that group of people will still call you a liar. I mean what the hell do they think you can just get in the computer and square off? Lol.

Now with that said we don’t care to get you in check if you start some stupid shit and I typically won’t ever ban someone, but they usually just leave after they get called out. Hope you enjoy our family here and if you have a question post it up.

We are not that kinda community here brother. We care about our members and we all try and help each other out when we can. I not just talking about the MODS and ADMIN, all bothers and sisters of this community help each other out here. Stay active and get to know the community here and think you'll find the vibe here to be very different than other places.

Yeah you guys do care. I like the fact you help the community with your experiences with various sponsors and products. I appreciate that every time I ask a question people are easy going and respond quickly .

Yeah, this is a pretty good community on here.... Not much drama, which I like!

I can't stand that pack like mentality some of the other boards have. I've seen a guy post his possible first cycle ever to get people's opinions on it and holy shit everyone on there started talking mad shit and clowning the guys post. I mean the dude knew nothing and wanted help to be safe and that's what he got I think that's ridiculous we all were new at this at one time and most of us are still learning that's why I spend 99% of my forum time here. I like to have intelligent conversations with people that have experience or I like helping someone else reach their goals and that's what this community is all about!
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    I can't stand that pack like mentality some of the other boards have. I've seen a guy post his possible first cycle ever to get people's opinions on it and holy shit everyone on there started talking mad shit and clowning the guys post. I mean the dude knew nothing and wanted help to be safe and that's what he got I think that's ridiculous we all were new at this at one time and most of us are still learning that's why I spend 99% of my forum time here. I like to have intelligent conversations with people that have experience or I like helping someone else reach their goals and that's what this community is all about!
    Hell yeah bro. I get so pissed off seeing people just get slammed and berated for things as simple as asking for help. Everyone starts something for the first time. Literally just being born usually requires a little help from mom and the doctor lol. Sure I get pissed off at some things I read and I might call someone an idiot but I'm still going to help them to the best if my knowledge and abilities so they can learn and be safe.

Ummm HELLO I prefer banning the bad guys