Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lump

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Have you tried warming the oil first then injecting slow? I think I would try that it would help thin the oil out, anything to help spread it throughout the muscle easier should help. Then after injecting I would use your fist or if you have someone to do it for u use their fist and massage that area hard and slow. Every once in a while some compounds and I don't know why just start causing a hard long knot after injecting I'm not sure why it's not even the same compound twice. You just gotta do whatever it takes to spread that oil around and keep the inflammation down. Good luck bro!
    Yeah, brotha. I have tried warming the oil..warming it and injecting slowly. I even rub the area for a bit afterwards and I still get a lump/knot. Maybe it's just how it reacts with me. I've been doing glutes, and have noticed it's not as bad when I pin there.
    I appreciate the input immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I hope you took my advice and got different pins man. 22g is too damn big to pin with all the time and 1" isnt going to be long enough for probably 90% of people in the glutes. Go to healthykin.com and order some 25g 1" and 25g 1.5" that's all you will ever need to pin with.
    Yeah bro, I took your advice and did get some 25g 1.5" pins. They should be arriving any time. I'm looking forward to trying them out. I get the feeling consistent use of the 22's will end up acting like a tenderizer. Thanks for all the advice.