Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lump

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Haha that's what my buddy says and he's bigger than I am. I've got a 44" chest and I'm just over 190 right now around 10% BF. You'll be fine for pecs. I dropped glutes about 8 months ago. My rotation for anything over 1.5ml is Left vastus lateralis, right vastus lateralis, left vg, right vg, left rectus femoris, right rectus femoris. Less than 1.5ml and it goes left pec, right pec, left delt, right delt. Soon I'll be adding lats to that rotation if I ever get the balls to try it.
    Hmm. I have about the same chest meserments and bf, but I'm closer to 175 at the moment. Still to much of a pussy to try it tho, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Hmm. I have about the same chest meserments and bf, but I'm closer to 175 at the moment. Still to much of a pussy to try it tho, lol
    Man it's so easy! Let's say you want to do the left pec. Pick a spot about 2" above your nipple then go over to center. Cross your left arm so you can hold your left hand in your right arm pit. This way you can puff up the muscle without flexing. Using your right hand do the pin, use your first 2 fingers to aspirate, then your index finger to push the plunger. Done. If you have higher BF and use too short of a pin, it will be real uncomfortable for a few days. Use a 1" and it'll feel like you had a good chest workout then it's over. See easy peasy

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Don't scare the guy man lol. It's not hot or feverish and it's not red. Odds are that it wasnt deep enough in the muscle and the oil made it's way between fat and muscle and the oil is just sitting there. Sure he can go to an emergicare for a second opinion but it doesn't sound like anything abnormal.
    My bad I read the post to fast and thought he wrote that it Was red and hot to touch, didn’t mean to scare the guy sorry to the OP , and will never give out false information, there is to much of that crap online. Virgin muscle will do that, in my case I don’t like glute shots, after 20 years my ass still gets sore, I don’t know why.