Apex Peptides

Thread: Cycle Length

Cycle Length

I'm curious to know what's the longest cycle/blast you have ever done. Why did you run it that long? Did you switch up compounds throughout the cycle? Were there any adverse effects you noticed outside of general sides? And pretty much any other info you want to include.

M&S Veteran
    Is this a school project?

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Is this a school project?
    Is this what we're gonna do now? Just follow me around and troll my posts or are you going to have some valid input at some point?

M&S Veteran
    I've run 600mg/ew of test for over a year, almost 2. Was fine. Went back to normal after PCT. Dr. Rand McLain has stated several studys that show we can get away with up to 600mg/ew of test for the long run with no adverse health effects and you will maintain stable test levels. Anything above that is considered super physiological and the long term effects arnt whidely known except the guys that do super physiological amounts for years end up dying. I think this as a lot to do with adding multiple compounds at high levels for extended periods of time. But, if your just doing say 500mg/ew and throwing in one or two compounds on top every once in a while at conservative doses probly won't be an issue as long as you don't over do it.

I ran test at 500mg for 12 weeks with dbol kicker. Then I ran a partial PCT with my AI, clomid, Nolva, HCG and an OTC test booster. Ran that for 3 weeks, did bloods. Everything came back normal aside from about 900ng test where I'm usually hovering around 300. Since all other markers looked good, I said to hell with a PCT and bridged for 4 more weeks with Test only. Did bloods again and everything still looked good. Then jumped into another blast running Test @200, Tren @300, Mast @400 and Adrol started @50 and finished @100. I dropped the Tren because of sides, dropped Adrol at 4 weeks and upped my Test to 600 and Mast to 600. I'll be adding Deca in at 400mg a week. I plan to run this out another 12 weeks. My idea is to continue this blast after 12 the week mark by dropping the Deca completely, dropping the Mast to 400 and adding in DHB @600. I'll run that for another 8 weeks alone then add in 60 to 80mg of Tbol for 4 weeks to wrap up the entire thing. So essentially I will have been on a run, taking out the 3 week break, for about 36 weeks give or take a week.

M&S Veteran
    Just keep getting bloods to make sure your ok. Dropping everything else except test for a while might be a good idea also every so often.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Is this what we're gonna do now? Just follow me around and troll my posts or are you going to have some valid input at some point?
    Don't go Beserk over a joke. I do offer valid input but at times I horse around. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. No need to get all bent out of shape.

Don't go Beserk over a joke. I do offer valid input but at times I horse around. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. No need to get all bent out of shape.
    I thought I asked a valid question considering you've been following me around like a lost puppy begging for attention with snide and pretty unnecessary comments in just about every thread or comment I've made. I can take a joke and some ball busting but when its every 5 minutes I do start to take it a little personal. Didnt you have to leave for the same shit not too long ago? Pissing people off and not taking subtle hints? As I understand it, you even got threats because of it didnt you? Yet again, here you are, making me stray from the initial reason for my thread to begin with and having it basically be hijacked because I have to get completely off topic to smack your hand and tell you what a bad boy you're being.

M&S Veteran
    I thought I asked a valid question considering you've been following me around like a lost puppy begging for attention with snide and pretty unnecessary comments in just about every thread or comment I've made. I can take a joke and some ball busting but when its every 5 minutes I do start to take it a little personal. Didnt you have to leave for the same shit not too long ago? Pissing people off and not taking subtle hints? As I understand it, you even got threats because of it didnt you? Yet again, here you are, making me stray from the initial reason for my thread to begin with and having it basically be hijacked because I have to get completely off topic to smack your hand and tell you what a bad boy you're being.
    You've got me confused with someone else. Check you other thread. I've made some helpful and valid contributions.

You've got me confused with someone else. Check you other thread. I've made some helpful and valid contributions.
    Dude I've had multiple PM's over the last 2 days from multiple people asking what the deal is with you in my threads or you posting ahead of my comments. That's not coincidence. Maybe I do have you confused with another person or I was given bad Intel but the fact remains that I could see it being plausible at this point that you were pissing people off. I have seen you post some well educated and knowledgeable posts and I've seen you post dumb shit that sounds like you're just trolling. I guess that's fine if that's your game but take it somewhere else if trolling is your thing. I'm all about having a good time bro. I'm all about some good fun. But when it starts to seem targeted it's not fun and starts to piss me off. Even if it's not to me. Just in general I don't like it. You just happened to hit that button with me

Ya know what Iím getting sick of people changing screen names and shit and getting rep jobs and not even being worthy of deserving of any of it. And fuckin new sources popping up thinking they have some secret super raw supplier in China that only they have access to and their some pharmaceutical chemical engineering guru who makes gear better than anyone else. There rant done

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Ya know what I’m getting sick of people changing screen names and shit and getting rep jobs and not even being worthy of deserving of any of it. And fuckin new sources popping up thinking they have some secret super raw supplier in China that only they have access to and their some pharmaceutical chemical engineering guru who makes gear better than anyone else. There rant done
    Changed Screen Name... check
    Got Rep Job.... Check
    New Rep job for relatively new source.... Check

Hmm looks like I still have some work to do.

Changed Screen Name... check
    Got Rep Job.... Check
    New Rep job for relatively new source.... Check

Hmm looks like I still have some work to do.
    Lol I told ya I liked man

Think Berserker needs to put down the Monster, lmao.

It's all good and welcome back home Berserker...we all missed ya!
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Think Berserker needs to put down the Monster, lmao.

It's all good and welcome back home Berserker...we all missed ya!
    Dude you're not lying lmao. I was amped the fuck up yesterday hahaha

Man I was on blast for close to 2 years I would run one cycle and move straight in too another one and my blood work wasn't really bad and I didn't have many sides I mean I don't recommend anyone to try it but really I was fine and I was just in this mode where I wanted my cycle to be hardcore and match my mindset in the gym so I just said fuck it and kept going . One thing I did do though was if I ran an oral one cycle the next 2 I wouldn't use any orals but other than that everything was fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Man I was on blast for close to 2 years I would run one cycle and move straight in too another one and my blood work wasn't really bad and I didn't have many sides I mean I don't recommend anyone to try it but really I was fine and I was just in this mode where I wanted my cycle to be hardcore and match my mindset in the gym so I just said fuck it and kept going . One thing I did do though was if I ran an oral one cycle the next 2 I wouldn't use any orals but other than that everything was fair game.
    That's about where my blast is going. Not 2 years but probably somewhere around 28 to 30 weeks. Everything else was looking ok except for liver panel and cholesterol which was to be expected. I dropped the Adrol and I won't use orals again this year. Just did a 48hr fast and detox for liver and I'm back. Taking Tudca, NAC, Liv52 double dose and N2GUARD. That should get my liver and cholesterol back to a good range pretty quick. Then I'll switch up some compounds and keep on keepin on.