Apex Peptides

Thread: Top raws

M&S Veteran

Top raws

First, took a few days to get a response. Then was told there was a $200min when multiple threads in their section state no min order to try first order. When I stated this and sent pics of the posts, I was promptly ignored. Shady to say the least. Having a min to order is fine, but don't advertise no min for first order if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    First, took a few days to get a response. Then was told there was a $200min when multiple threads in their section state no min order to try first order. When I stated this and sent pics of the posts, I was promptly ignored. Shady to say the least. Having a min to order is fine, but don't advertise no min for first order if that's the case.
    Well, that's definitely what this thread is here for however, you may want to contact a mod here so they can look into it. It's just my humble opinion but if indeed they made that offer in a thread with no expiry date, they should hold to the offer.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    Well, that's definitely what this thread is here for however, you may want to contact a mod here so they can look into it. It's just my humble opinion but if indeed they made that offer in a thread with no expiry date, they should hold to the offer.
    It's fine, I found what I needed from another sponsers who took care of me. Just wanted to let others know what happened. I love this board and every sponser I've tried so far, but will not give my business to anyone who operates like that, especially when there are so many other good options to choose from, and I can't just not call them out, that's when they think it's ok to jerk customers around.

It's fine, I found what I needed from another sponsers who took care of me. Just wanted to let others know what happened. I love this board and every sponser I've tried so far, but will not give my business to anyone who operates like that, especially when there are so many other good options to choose from, and I can't just not call them out, that's when they think it's ok to jerk customers around.
    Nothing wrong with what you said!! This is a members board and we thank you for your honesty bro.

I agree here. If you tried to go about things the right way and you got shafted then by all means, throw them under the bus! Members first here...always. They can either fix stupid or we'll fix it. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I agree here. If you tried to go about things the right way and you got shafted then by all means, throw them under the bus! Members first here...always. They can either fix stupid or we'll fix it. Simple as that.
    And that was my point in getting in touch with an administrator or mod.

Like I said earlier, if indeed they made the offer (I don't know that to be fact but I am not doubting it either) they need to stick to it or the powers that be here need to straighten it out even if it means someone goes bye bye.

M&S Veteran
    I can't figure out how to pm anyone, or I would, lol. Everytime I try it just sends me to the search page. I'm using my phone, maybe that's why

I can't figure out how to pm anyone, or I would, lol. Everytime I try it just sends me to the search page. I'm using my phone, maybe that's why
    Click what's new at top left of page.
    When you see any post by Jtip, Mick, Twisted or any other mod, click their profile pic and then click pm.

M&S Veteran
    Click what's new at top left of page.
    When you see any post by Jtip, Mick, Twisted or any other mod, click their profile pic and then click pm.
    I do that but it send me to the search page is what I'm saying.

I do that but it send me to the search page is what I'm saying.
    I'll pm twisted and have him pm you.

M&S Veteran
    Thanks bro

Good man. Thanks for helping out Haywire bro.

Thanks ...anytime theres an issue Im pm away fellas
    Thanks bro
    I started a thread in his sub Im not looking to argue or fight , but if says no minium for first time buyers than he should stand by it ....I mean it benefits him..

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post

I started a thread in his sub Im not looking to argue or fight , but if says no minium for first time buyers than he should stand by it ....I mean it benefits him..
    Thas for looking out for the members / board Twisted.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post

Right, I mean I didn't have enough to get a bunch at the moment, but I would have definitely stocked up in the future if I was able to try a smaller amount first

Right, I mean I didn't have enough to get a bunch at the moment, but I would have definitely stocked up in the future if I was able to try a smaller amount first
    You don't owe an explanation.
    They made the offer and it was a chance for them to get their product out there.
    They just didn't follow through.

M&S Veteran
    Still nothing from these guys? More than one question hanging in the wind on their sub forum waiting for a response..