Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IGF-1 labs

IGF-1 labs

My baseline was 198. This is at 4iu every day.
    7C6B8699-665B-40A2-B3AF-05C0B39683C2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    About what Iíd hope for @ 4iu. Thanks for the labs. Shooiting you a PM

Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

Would 2iu per day be a better dose to reap therapeutic benefits rather than growth? I really don’t want to grow much bigger. I want it to aid in my weight loss. At 4iu I want to eat every damn thing. It also caused some acne...my back looks like a fucking topographical map of Utah! I assume that’s from the high IGF levels.

Would 2iu per day be a better dose to reap therapeutic benefits rather than growth? I really donít want to grow much bigger. I want it to aid in my weight loss. At 4iu I want to eat every damn thing. It also caused some acne...my back looks like a fucking topographical map of Utah! I assume thatís from the high IGF levels.
    Everyoneís different. Try and see how it goes..then maybe 2.5/3 if not getting what you want.

As for acne.. no idea. Never had an issue with gh and acne. Test fucks me up sometimes though

Looks good bro

Those are some real nice IGF numbers bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    Everyone’s different. Try and see how it goes..then maybe 2.5/3 if not getting what you want.

As for acne.. no idea. Never had an issue with gh and acne. Test fucks me up sometimes though

Hell, I guess it could be test. I haven’t changed anything besides sources of Test Cyp and added the hgh. Test doses are the same. I’m going to get a referral to a dermatologist this week and nip this shit in the bud! I haven’t had acne like this in 20 years.

Thanks guys! MGG and readyset havenít let me down yet. I like how the hgh is treating me. I just need to fine tune and find my sweet spot.

Hell, I guess it could be test. I havenít changed anything besides sources of Test Cyp and added the hgh. Test doses are the same. Iím going to get a referral to a dermatologist this week and nip this shit in the bud! I havenít had acne like this in 20 years.
    Brand of test can do it. Especially if itís higher dosed. But also changing my shot dates, frequency, etc can have an effect

Brand of test can do it. Especially if it’s higher dosed. But also changing my shot dates, frequency, etc can have an effect

I will look back in my notes and see if there is something I may have changed up or overlooked. I’ll be getting some more labs pulled soon. Maybe that’ll shed some light.

Hell, I guess it could be test. I havenít changed anything besides sources of Test Cyp and added the hgh. Test doses are the same. Iím going to get a referral to a dermatologist this week and nip this shit in the bud! I havenít had acne like this in 20 years.
    Have you tried using Aromasin? Your estrogen is to high causing the acne. My buddy get it really bad on his back and facial area but runs Aromasin and it takes it away. Try 25 mgs or 12.5 every two to three days

Quote Originally Posted by Burkawitz View Post
    Have you tried using Aromasin? Your estrogen is to high causing the acne. My buddy get it really bad on his back and facial area but runs Aromasin and it takes it away. Try 25 mgs or 12.5 every two to three days
    Yes, sir. I use 25mg of Aromasin E3D. I’m about to get labs pulled to see if I need to adjust my dose. The acne has only been this bad since about mid July.

I just looked at my notes. I changed up my test dose from 150mg twice a week to 300mg once per week. I think that I either need to split my dose or lower it...probably split it lol

You may need something stronger, Letro perhaps? Are you running any nor19 at all? Have you thought about Caber along with the Aromison? Or start taking the Aromison EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkawitz View Post
    You may need something stronger, Letro perhaps? Are you running any nor19 at all? Have you thought about Caber along with the Aromison? Or start taking the Aromison EOD.
    No 19nors at the moment. I had labs pulled yesterday to check my E2 levels at my current dosage. I may need to take it more often. Should have the labs back in a few days. I’m planning a blast that includes proviron and that is supposed to help with aromatization...allegedly. I also have an appointment with a dermatologist at the end of the month. I just hope he doesn’t want to look at my hormones! Lol

No 19nors at the moment. I had labs pulled yesterday to check my E2 levels at my current dosage. I may need to take it more often. Should have the labs back in a few days. Iím planning a blast that includes proviron and that is supposed to help with aromatization...allegedly. I also have an appointment with a dermatologist at the end of the month. I just hope he doesnít want to look at my hormones! Lol
    I donít even lie to doctors anymore. ďWhy is your testosterone so high?Ē ďBecause I take testosterone.Ē If they donít want to help Iíll find one who does.

I don’t even lie to doctors anymore. “Why is your testosterone so high?” “Because I take testosterone.” If they don’t want to help I’ll find one who does.

I know what you’re saying. My doctor had me on TRT and surprised me with labs. Shit came back through the roof, of course. She asked what was going on. I told her I found a better product at a cheaper price. She laughed, I laughed...she took me off TRT! Doc still pulls labs to make sure I’m healthy. That’s all I care about.

I know what youíre saying. My doctor had me on TRT and surprised me with labs. Shit came back through the roof, of course. She asked what was going on. I told her I found a better product at a cheaper price. She laughed, I laughed...she took me off TRT! Doc still pulls labs to make sure Iím healthy. Thatís all I care about.
    As it should be.

I remember trying to make myself crash so the doc would prescribe trt, then Iíd just hold onto the rx for a blast. Now Iíd rather just buy it off the boards.

What exact product did you get those igf numbers I'm new to this forum and source but love good hgh

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseytom View Post
    What exact product did you get those igf numbers I'm new to this forum and source but love good hgh
    Would you like a copy of my drivers license and maybe my ss card? WTF! How about starting an intro thread and let us get to know you before asking me to spoon feed you my shit.