Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IGF-1 labs

I just looked at my notes. I changed up my test dose from 150mg twice a week to 300mg once per week. I think that I either need to split my dose or lower it...probably split it lol

You may need something stronger, Letro perhaps? Are you running any nor19 at all? Have you thought about Caber along with the Aromison? Or start taking the Aromison EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkawitz View Post
    You may need something stronger, Letro perhaps? Are you running any nor19 at all? Have you thought about Caber along with the Aromison? Or start taking the Aromison EOD.
    No 19nors at the moment. I had labs pulled yesterday to check my E2 levels at my current dosage. I may need to take it more often. Should have the labs back in a few days. I’m planning a blast that includes proviron and that is supposed to help with aromatization...allegedly. I also have an appointment with a dermatologist at the end of the month. I just hope he doesn’t want to look at my hormones! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    No 19nors at the moment. I had labs pulled yesterday to check my E2 levels at my current dosage. I may need to take it more often. Should have the labs back in a few days. Iím planning a blast that includes proviron and that is supposed to help with aromatization...allegedly. I also have an appointment with a dermatologist at the end of the month. I just hope he doesnít want to look at my hormones! Lol
    I donít even lie to doctors anymore. ďWhy is your testosterone so high?Ē ďBecause I take testosterone.Ē If they donít want to help Iíll find one who does.

Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    I don’t even lie to doctors anymore. “Why is your testosterone so high?” “Because I take testosterone.” If they don’t want to help I’ll find one who does.

I know what you’re saying. My doctor had me on TRT and surprised me with labs. Shit came back through the roof, of course. She asked what was going on. I told her I found a better product at a cheaper price. She laughed, I laughed...she took me off TRT! Doc still pulls labs to make sure I’m healthy. That’s all I care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I know what youíre saying. My doctor had me on TRT and surprised me with labs. Shit came back through the roof, of course. She asked what was going on. I told her I found a better product at a cheaper price. She laughed, I laughed...she took me off TRT! Doc still pulls labs to make sure Iím healthy. Thatís all I care about.
    As it should be.

I remember trying to make myself crash so the doc would prescribe trt, then Iíd just hold onto the rx for a blast. Now Iíd rather just buy it off the boards.

What exact product did you get those igf numbers I'm new to this forum and source but love good hgh

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseytom View Post
    What exact product did you get those igf numbers I'm new to this forum and source but love good hgh
    Would you like a copy of my drivers license and maybe my ss card? WTF! How about starting an intro thread and let us get to know you before asking me to spoon feed you my shit.

The black and green top generics are the same quality but different IUs (8 and 10)

The glotropin branded is is 4 and 8ius and comes in fancy packaging.

I have not personally seen a diff in the two.

I donít want to speak out of turn but I believe the OP was using the generics.

If any questions please donít hesitate to contact me.

It would definitely be wise to do an introduction thread inducing yourself to the forum. Anybody who has been around forums knows this!!

Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    The black and green top generics are the same quality but different IUs (8 and 10)

The glotropin branded is is 4 and 8ius and comes in fancy packaging.

I have not personally seen a diff in the two.

I don’t want to speak out of turn but I believe the OP was using the generics.

If any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Sorry, readyset. Dude struck a nerve. I did my time and research to find a solid source and product. He can find the answer with a little reading around in the board.

All good man. I appreciate what you did. Just trying to be a helpful guy lol.