Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: TD

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Should of come with 1 ml oral syringe.
    I didnít get one, not a big deal for me but maybe pass it along to the boss so they donít forget other folks.

  2. #22
    PSL REP macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,596
    Rep Power
    72
    Drop it in a somw juice and swallow. Now it taste good..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I gotta ask, hows the taste? I've had everything from "not so bad" to "nope, I'm never putting that shit in my mouth again." Maybe scale it from there lol. Not so bad would be like a 3 lol.

  3. #23
    PSL REP macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,596
    Rep Power
    72
    Gonna now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    I didnít get one, not a big deal for me but maybe pass it along to the boss so they donít forget other folks.

  4. #24
    Member Dirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I had some exemestane research chem a few months back that I likened to hot lava piss mixed with a hot garlic sauce. Pretty unbearable really. It would stay in your mouth for hours after. Fuckin gross. I have to draw the line and ask is it worth it or is there something else I could be doing. Some aren't that bad though. Just like taking a shot of everclear lol
    lmao sounds rough but as long as it is legit

  5. #25
    PSL REP macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,596
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    lmao sounds rough but as long as it is legit
    Everything is 100%legit. But recon had some delays due to the first storm that came through florida that caused flooding many roads were unpassable depending where you were locted and then this second hurricane complicated things even more. getting caught was a little harder than initially anticipated.
    I believe Everyone that i know of should be
    Taken care of now. If not dont hesitate to reach out to me.


  6. #26
    Member Dirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Everything is 100%legit. But recon had some delays due to the first storm that came through florida that caused flooding many roads were unpassable depending where you were locted and then this second hurricane complicated things even more. getting caught was a little harder than initially anticipated.
    I believe Everyone that i know of should be
    Taken care of now. If not dont hesitate to reach out to me.
    Thx just recently ordered. Needed exemestane in a pinch and looked for a trusted research chem on the site. Glad I checked here

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •