Apex Peptides

Thread: Genius sleep

M&S Veteran

Genius sleep

So I recently found out about this new company while researching non stim prew workouts, their genius pre is pretty good, made me feel great all day with the nootropics. I was weary about the genius sleep but decided to give it a go, my sleep has been terrible lately. Gotta say I def hit REM sleep last night much longer, had dreams all night, still woke up a few times but overall my sleep was 10x better.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    So I recently found out about this new company while researching non stim prew workouts, their genius pre is pretty good, made me feel great all day with the nootropics. I was weary about the genius sleep but decided to give it a go, my sleep has been terrible lately. Gotta say I def hit REM sleep last night much longer, had dreams all night, still woke up a few times but overall my sleep was 10x better.
    Hmm. I might have to pick up some of this. I still want to do a full tren cycle someday so the search is on for a good, none prescription sleep aide.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Hmm. I might have to pick up some of this. I still want to do a full tren cycle someday so the search is on for a good, none prescription sleep aide.
    It's marketed for adrenal fatigue, which is what I figured was up with my sleep lately. Supposed to do 5 days on 2 days off so Im gunna take it on training days. Only thing that sucks is the way they do their caps, the powder doesn't want to stay in them, so there's a little powder in the bottle, just be careful when you touch them, if you squeeze the powder Poof's out, lol.

M&S Veteran
    On another note I got it from Amazon and it had coupons for a free bottle of the genius pre and a free bottle of genius sleep when they came, just have to wait 15 days then do a survey, so it's bassically free

Hmm. Ok why not. I'll check it out and give it a shot

Sounds nice bro thanks for the info I need to get into a deeper sleep for sure!

I don't have much experience with nootropics but my business partner is a doctor and hes into stuff like that he does hypnosis to help end opioid addiction and in his home country they would give you dmt right before the hypnosis and once you started tripping they put u under hypnosis and they had a high success rate of people never touching opiates again but he swears by nootropics giving you this great since of well being how did u feel when taking them?

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    I don't have much experience with nootropics but my business partner is a doctor and hes into stuff like that he does hypnosis to help end opioid addiction and in his home country they would give you dmt right before the hypnosis and once you started tripping they put u under hypnosis and they had a high success rate of people never touching opiates again but he swears by nootropics giving you this great since of well being how did u feel when taking them?
    I have heard and read about using DMT for opiates addiction, as well as shrooms and K. I've only done DMT once and it was fucking INSAIN. You can go to a hospital in Mexico that will administer ibogain under Dr supervision, it makes you hella sick but you wake up the next day with no opiate addiction, even after 10+ years of use right up to the ibogain administration. Look up Hamilton's pharmacopoeia and watch it.

As far as nootropics, this is my first go, best way I could describe it is that huge sense of well being you got when you first did opiates, minus getting all fucked up, just the sense of well being. Although using it pre workout, I definitely feel a nice body high after working out for almost the rest of the day, till about dinner time. So I feel it works in conjunction with your body's endorphins, although I have no idea if the do scientifically...

I have heard and read about using DMT for opiates addiction, as well as shrooms and K. I've only done DMT once and it was fucking INSAIN. You can go to a hospital in Mexico that will administer ibogain under Dr supervision, it makes you hella sick but you wake up the next day with no opiate addiction, even after 10+ years of use right up to the ibogain administration. Look up Hamilton's pharmacopoeia and watch it.

As far as nootropics, this is my first go, best way I could describe it is that huge sense of well being you got when you first did opiates, minus getting all fucked up, just the sense of well being. Although using it pre workout, I definitely feel a nice body high after working out for almost the rest of the day, till about dinner time. So I feel it works in conjunction with your body's endorphins, although I have no idea if the do scientifically...
    Well I've never used opiates, not even pain killers but if theres something legal and OTC I can take that will actually help me sleep that sounds great. I've tried everything. My docs and psychs had me on a kinds of shit. Ambien was the worst and to top it off they had me on 100mg seroquel at the same time and I still couldn't sleep more than a couple of hours. I felt like a fucking zombie half the time. Then they tried other behavioral drugs like Welbutein and that shit was like tic-tacs. I tried all sorts of herbal medications and the likes as well. Its frustrating

M&S Veteran
    Well I've never used opiates, not even pain killers but if theres something legal and OTC I can take that will actually help me sleep that sounds great. I've tried everything. My docs and psychs had me on a kinds of shit. Ambien was the worst and to top it off they had me on 100mg seroquel at the same time and I still couldn't sleep more than a couple of hours. I felt like a fucking zombie half the time. Then they tried other behavioral drugs like Welbutein and that shit was like tic-tacs. I tried all sorts of herbal medications and the likes as well. Its frustrating
    Right there with ya bro. That much seraquil should put down a horse tho, lol. Have you tried mk-677 or HGH?

Right there with ya bro. That much seraquil should put down a horse tho, lol. Have you tried mk-677 or HGH?
    Haha that's what my Doc said! It was like when you get real drunk and you wake up still drunk then you start drinking again just to get through the day but you keep falling asleep and waking up drunk all over again.... that's what 100mg of seroquel feels like.

I've never tried either of those but HGH is on my list.

M&S Veteran
    Haha that's what my Doc said! It was like when you get real drunk and you wake up still drunk then you start drinking again just to get through the day but you keep falling asleep and waking up drunk all over again.... that's what 100mg of seroquel feels like.

I've never tried either of those but HGH is on my list.
    I got some mk-677 on the way from recon, I hope it helps my sleep too

Has anyone using my-677 had good sleep results?

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by #31 View Post
    Has anyone using my-677 had good sleep results?
    I'm still waiting on recon to ship mine. I'll report back once I get it and try it.

Any updates on this Genius Sleep? I went back to the Sleeping Giant casein shakes for the last few days. I started using half a serving and its helping me to fall asleep but i just can't stay asleep. If I could sleep I probably would have had some serious gains this cycle but I think its hindering my growth

M&S Veteran
    I feel like it puts me in a deeper sleep, but it doesn't keep me asleep. I still wake up like 4 times throughout the night.