Apex Peptides

Thumbs up Finally a serious laboratory

by chance I found the results of Simec on a website, and started to pull the thread until after contacting pharmacom labs by email, they sent me the link to the portal. I'm waiting for the package, but so far, I'm very happy with the step-by-step tracking information. I am from europe, and the domestic warehouse has been put back on track, so I already have a supplier forever without fear of cheating. I will inform when I get package and upload photos.

Shouldn’t be any issues with these guys.

Thank goodness you joined so your 2nd post can be stroking a source

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    LOL...you implying this may be a gimmick account

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Shots fired!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Murilan2 View Post
    by chance I found the results of Simec on a website, and started to pull the thread until after contacting pharmacom labs by email, they sent me the link to the portal. I'm waiting for the package, but so far, I'm very happy with the step-by-step tracking information. I am from europe, and the domestic warehouse has been put back on track, so I already have a supplier forever without fear of cheating. I will inform when I get package and upload photos.
    Thank you for a positive review.

I see you have made an introduction and I welcome you -- I hope you enjoy it here and become a long-time active member

However, with all due respect (and, again, to be clear I really appreciate anyone posting a positive review), there are many serious labs ; Pharmacom is EXCELLENT for sure or I would not work for them, but out of respect for other sources here (some of which I consider friends and have known for a long time), I disagree with the idea of "finally a serious lab."
    We are a serious lab and other sources here are also serious good labs as well -- there is no secret that I have personally done business with a couple other sources here and will continue to do so -- its a win-win where we all have each others' back and can enjoy the luxury of good options

Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    Thank you for a positive review.

I see you have made an introduction and I welcome you -- I hope you enjoy it here and become a long-time active member

However, with all due respect (and, again, to be clear I really appreciate anyone posting a positive review), there are many serious labs ; Pharmacom is EXCELLENT for sure or I would not work for them, but out of respect for other sources here (some of which I consider friends and have known for a long time), I disagree with the idea of "finally a serious lab."
    We are a serious lab and other sources here are also serious good labs as well -- there is no secret that I have personally done business with a couple other sources here and will continue to do so -- its a win-win where we all have each others' back and can enjoy the luxury of good options
    Well said brother!!

Also don't forget that we have special topic where you can get help regarding blood works, help with results interpretation, general health, supplement protocols, advice for pct and so on by me and RThoads.