Apex Peptides

Testosterone use for male birth control?

NOT! Lol. So as I've stated a few times I was completely clean of all gear for a year or a little more and my girlfriend came up pregnant zero zilch none. I've been on my recent cycle probably 5 6 weeks and damn if she ain't pregnant so when I seen that they were talking about using testosterone as possible birth control in YouTube a minute ago I spit my protein shake all over the gym mirror. Lol. Just a lil heads up to guys who think they are sterile cause there on cycle , anything can happen brother. Now don't get me wrong I myself wasn't banking on not having another kid I was actually doing the whole whatever happens happens thing. I have four girls so I'm excited that this is gonna be my last shot at a boy then I'm out the baby making game for good!
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Haven't heard of using test, but trest (ment) I believe was created for male birth control originally.

I have heard of this happening to others.
    Even guys on 19-nors for 6 months and totally crashed LH and FSH.
    Don't ask me how it works, but the babies are real so any theory is defeated by the reality.

Best wishes; congrats and I hope you get a son this time! but I know you will be blessed and love another little girl just as much

Thanks for the post and info -- it may help others greatly!

I also heard that trest was supposely the male birth control , I was on full blast when my daughter was conceived....wish you luck on a male this time around lol

Just remember, only bad asses have girls, so there's that. Lol. Seriously tho, statistically spec ops guys have significantly more girls

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    NOT! Lol. So as I've stated a few times I was completely clean of all gear for a year or a little more and my girlfriend came up pregnant zero zilch none. I've been on my recent cycle probably 5 6 weeks and damn if she ain't pregnant so when I seen that they were talking about using testosterone as possible birth control in YouTube a minute ago I spit my protein shake all over the gym mirror. Lol. Just a lil heads up to guys who think they are sterile cause there on cycle , anything can happen brother. Now don't get me wrong I myself wasn't banking on not having another kid I was actually doing the whole whatever happens happens thing. I have four girls so I'm excited that this is gonna be my last shot at a boy then I'm out the baby making game for good!
    Yep anything can happen bro. Especially when you're mid cycle and bangin your girl 6 days a week lmao. After we found out about our 3rd we waiting until the 2nd trimester to make sure everything was good then I went and got snipped before the little dude was even out! Congrats though bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Yep anything can happen bro. Especially when you're mid cycle and bangin your girl 6 days a week lmao. After we found out about our 3rd we waiting until the 2nd trimester to make sure everything was good then I went and got snipped before the little dude was even out! Congrats though bro!
    Or 6 times a day! Lol

AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Or 6 times a day! Lol
    You're not kidding man! It's been easily 2 times a day 5 days a week for awhile now.