Apex Peptides

Nolvedex vs Clomid

I have been doing a lot of research and I am wondering which I should be using for on cycle therapy. I have been pretty sensitive to gyno and want what will work best. I have some arimidex left over from last cycle but Iím thinking I should get nolvedex for during the cycle and I like Clomid as my pct. should I be using nolvedex and arimidex for OCT. and as for PCT, is Clomid sufficient alone as form of pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Peck-Haus87 View Post
    I have been doing a lot of research and I am wondering which I should be using for on cycle therapy. I have been pretty sensitive to gyno and want what will work best. I have some arimidex left over from last cycle but Iím thinking I should get nolvedex for during the cycle and I like Clomid as my pct. should I be using nolvedex and arimidex for OCT. and as for PCT, is Clomid sufficient alone as form of pct?
    You can run nolva on cycle but keep it low dose. Like 10mg. Then when esters clear and PCT starts pick it up to the normal dose of 40mg.

I personally like to use HCG while on cycle too and stopping once the esters have cleared. Keeps the LH and FSH signals going and at an ď idlingĒ position so the natty signals are not warming a cold Diesel engine

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Maj79 View Post
    You can run nolva on cycle but keep it low dose. Like 10mg. Then when esters clear and PCT starts pick it up to the normal dose of 40mg.

I personally like to use HCG while on cycle too and stopping once the esters have cleared. Keeps the LH and FSH signals going and at an ď idlingĒ position so the natty signals are not warming a cold Diesel engine
    What do u mean when esters clear? How would u know. Just by time? And your saying you would use nolva while on cycle and as well as pct with Clomid

I

What do u mean when esters clear? How would u know. Just by time? And your saying you would use nolva while on cycle and as well as pct with Clomid
    I've got a great example of PCT I wrote down somewhere on the boards. Let me find it.

You can run Nolvadex on a low dose on cycle but I'd recommend not using it too often with a 19nor. You're better off following this regiment or something similar for on cylce and PCT. Arimadex/Anastrozole is an aromatase inhibitor and you should most definitely be running it from the start of cycle until the end. Only bloods can tell you exactly how much you should be running but the typical dose of adex is .5 to 1mg eod or e3d. Now I've mentioned this is in the past that some believe .5ed is necessary but the great majority will tell you that's bs and not to do that. I agree. I personally prefer aromasin to adex but that's just because 12.5mg a week is enough for me on cycle vs having to take adex a few times a week. That's just my preference. If you have to all of a sudden jump to taking adex because of the onset of gyno, it's often too late and it will take some time for the AI to start doing work. That's why it's best to start it from go.

Moving on, I do recommend using an AI during PCT as well. The typical PCT for new guys is hardly ever enough for a decent and quick recovery. They typically choose clomid OR nolvadex by itself and maybe a low dose AI. That's just not enough to properly recover. Using Clomid, Nolvadex, an AI, real HCG (if used properly) or HCGenerate, a liver protection pill like Liv 52 and even an OTC test booster like Testo-Fuel or similar is the minimum I suggest for a PCT. Now the question should be "how much of each." The doses used are relative but will work quickly. 50mg/day of clomid for the first 2 weeks. Then 25mg/day for the next 2 weeks (50/50/25/25) Then 40mg/Nolvadex reducing by 10mg a day for the next 3 weeks (40/30/20/10) As for the Adex, .5mg e3d or e4d should be sufficient. Liv 52, 1 a day for 6 weeks. Testofuel 4 a day for 4 weeks. Nixing the real HCG, you can use HCGENERATE, 7 pills ed for 4 weeks.

M&S Veteran
    I wouldn't use clomid on cycle, and nolva only if your battling some gyno already, and def use an ai as well. Adex on cycle is fine, but Asin or letro are better for PCT, although tapering adex has been shown to ward off the rebound issue better safe than sorry, imho. That being said, as long as you keep e2 in check with the ai nothing else should be needed on cycle. If I was going to PCT again, I'd use nolva, clomid, Asin and HCG

M&S Veteran
    Why not just do an internet search and compare the two drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Why not just do an internet search and compare the two drugs?
    Hahahaha in comes Kins!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    You can run Nolvadex on a low dose on cycle but I'd recommend not using it too often with a 19nor. You're better off following this regiment or something similar for on cylce and PCT. Arimadex/Anastrozole is an aromatase inhibitor and you should most definitely be running it from the start of cycle until the end. Only bloods can tell you exactly how much you should be running but the typical dose of adex is .5 to 1mg eod or e3d. Now I've mentioned this is in the past that some believe .5ed is necessary but the great majority will tell you that's bs and not to do that. I agree. I personally prefer aromasin to adex but that's just because 12.5mg a week is enough for me on cycle vs having to take adex a few times a week. That's just my preference. If you have to all of a sudden jump to taking adex because of the onset of gyno, it's often too late and it will take some time for the AI to start doing work. That's why it's best to start it from go.

Moving on, I do recommend using an AI during PCT as well. The typical PCT for new guys is hardly ever enough for a decent and quick recovery. They typically choose clomid OR nolvadex by itself and maybe a low dose AI. That's just not enough to properly recover. Using Clomid, Nolvadex, an AI, real HCG (if used properly) or HCGenerate, a liver protection pill like Liv 52 and even an OTC test booster like Testo-Fuel or similar is the minimum I suggest for a PCT. Now the question should be "how much of each." The doses used are relative but will work quickly. 50mg/day of clomid for the first 2 weeks. Then 25mg/day for the next 2 weeks (50/50/25/25) Then 40mg/Nolvadex reducing by 10mg a day for the next 3 weeks (40/30/20/10) As for the Adex, .5mg e3d or e4d should be sufficient. Liv 52, 1 a day for 6 weeks. Testofuel 4 a day for 4 weeks. Nixing the real HCG, you can use HCGENERATE, 7 pills ed for 4 weeks.
    BERSERKER!!!! Your thoughts please
    So youre saying you should take clomid and nolvadex for the first 4 weeks. Toss in some adex e3d as well??!? The cycle i will be doing is actually fairly lite on side effects! I dont want to turn into a lathargic bitch lol
    My cycle plan:
    Boldenone 600mg/week 12 weeks
    Test cyp. 400mg/week 12weeks
    Anadrol- 25mg/ED Weeks 1-4
    50mg/ED Weeks 4-6
    Oxandrolone- 25mg/ED weeks 4-8
    25mg/ twice ED =50mg ED weeks 8-12
    Whinny-25mg twice ED =50mg weeks 8-12
    Adex for on cycle, and nolva if needed
    Pct
    Clomid, nolvadex and adex????
    And then where can i get testofuel? And hcg?? And liver fucntion pills???
    Whatís your thoughts on a pct plan and on cycle??? Also howís my cycle sound? This will be my second cycle ever doing.

BERSERKER!!!! Your thoughts please
    So youre saying you should take clomid and nolvadex for the first 4 weeks. Toss in some adex e3d as well??!? The cycle i will be doing is actually fairly lite on side effects! I dont want to turn into a lathargic bitch lol
    My cycle plan:
    Boldenone 600mg/week 12 weeks
    Test cyp. 400mg/week 12weeks
    Anadrol- 25mg/ED Weeks 1-4
    50mg/ED Weeks 4-6
    Oxandrolone- 25mg/ED weeks 4-8
    25mg/ twice ED =50mg ED weeks 8-12
    Whinny-25mg twice ED =50mg weeks 8-12
    Adex for on cycle, and nolva if needed
    Pct
    Clomid, nolvadex and adex????
    And then where can i get testofuel? And hcg?? And liver fucntion pills???
    Whatís your thoughts on a pct plan and on cycle??? Also howís my cycle sound? This will be my second cycle ever doing.
    Whoa whoa whoa. Let's attack the elephant first Running 3 17AA compounds in one go, overlapping each other is a recipe to end up in the hospital. The cycle length is 12 weeks. Pick the Adrol, use it as a kickstart and run it for 6 weeks at 50mg (25/25) From start to finish use all of your stuff for liver protection. Liv52, Tudca, NAC, milk thistle, the usual.

As for on cycle support, a good AI like arimadex or aromasin eod or e3d depending in which you choose should be enough to combat estrogen.

Post cycle therapy... use Nolvadex, Clomid, a light Adex taper, testofuel (or similar.) Keep up with your liver support.

With the cycle you have planned and if you accept my advice on the Adrol, you will see great results and have a very smooth PCT. We can talk about the details of the PCT later but this is the shopping list.

Boldenone
    Test
    Adrol
    Adex or Aromasin
    Nolvadex
    Clomid
    Any OTC test booster
    All of the liver protection I mentioned

Man I cannot thank you enough!! Iíve done hours of research and my father gave me a lot of insight. But I never bothered to see the harm in doing the 3 17AA compounds at the same time. My dad gave me 400mg of boldenone a week and 200 mg of test cyp a week for only 8 weeks, with arimidex on cycle, and clomid and some otc test booster. It was good for my first cycle and I know my body is prone to gyno so I want to stop that dead in its tracks and as I read more more about the compounds I wanted it all... so I appreciate you giving me healthy advice.
    I have a package coming with:
    Boldenone
    Test cyp
    Anadrol 50
    Oxandrolone
    Stanazolol
    Lost of nolvadex
    Lots of clomid
    So what i will do since I ordered it already, Iíll save the oxandrolone and stanazolol for a future cycle.
    And the bold, cyp, and anadrol will make for some good results??!? You think?!?
    I plan to start the cycle in 2 weeks. Iíll have plenty of time to get the rest. The only arimidex I have right now is a solution from IRC.BIO. U said not to trust if.
    Any thoughts on running sarms cycle after the real cycle and then doing pct? I can almost Garauntee that was a very stupid question but I was just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa. Let's attack the elephant first Running 3 17AA compounds in one go, overlapping each other is a recipe to end up in the hospital. The cycle length is 12 weeks. Pick the Adrol, use it as a kickstart and run it for 6 weeks at 50mg (25/25) From start to finish use all of your stuff for liver protection. Liv52, Tudca, NAC, milk thistle, the usual.

As for on cycle support, a good AI like arimadex or aromasin eod or e3d depending in which you choose should be enough to combat estrogen.

Post cycle therapy... use Nolvadex, Clomid, a light Adex taper, testofuel (or similar.) Keep up with your liver support.

With the cycle you have planned and if you accept my advice on the Adrol, you will see great results and have a very smooth PCT. We can talk about the details of the PCT later but this is the shopping list.

Boldenone
    Test
    Adrol
    Adex or Aromasin
    Nolvadex
    Clomid
    Any OTC test booster
    All of the liver protection I mentioned

I dont really use sarms tbh. I have used them but I'm not really a fan of what ifs and I freaking hate the taste. Not worth it to me. To each their own though.

M&S Veteran
    You can get away with running 2 orals in a longer cycle, giving your body a good 4-8 weeks between them, one as a kicker and one as a bridge IF you keep getting bloods to make sure your body can handle it, but, I wouldn't run an oral the entire length of a cycle, that's a recipe that will land you in the ER with a number of things that could happen. And running winstrol right after var is a waste imho, just run the var or winny longer, they are both fairly easy on the body and can be run much longer than adrol

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    You can get away with running 2 orals in a longer cycle, giving your body a good 4-8 weeks between them, one as a kicker and one as a bridge IF you keep getting bloods to make sure your body can handle it, but, I wouldn't run an oral the entire length of a cycle, that's a recipe that will land you in the ER with a number of things that could happen. And running winstrol right after var is a waste imho, just run the var or winny longer, they are both fairly easy on the body and can be run much longer than adrol
    I definitely agree that you can run a kickstart oral and a finisher oral with an extended cycle. Stay on top of your liver support all the way through and get bloods around the 4 to 6 week mark. Like a Var kickstart, wait 4 to 6 weeks then winny finisher or if he chose the adrol kickstart with adrol and finish with ONE of the other 2. It's only his 2nd cycle so maybe Adrol should be put on the back burner and try the other 2 just to gauge how you like them for the future.

M&S Veteran
    Yeah I forgot it's his second cycle. I would probly drop the a bombs and go with winny or var for a longer front load, maybe 6 weeks as long as bloods are good after first 5-6 weeks maybe extend it to 8. But, this is all going to be dependent on you and what your body can handle. I can't seem to take any orals bar dbol for short periods or I flair up my pancreatitis hella bad. 4 weeks of epi had me in the hospital about to have my gall bladder removed, and epi isn't that toxic at all, it's like vars weaker little brother.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Yeah I forgot it's his second cycle. I would probly drop the a bombs and go with winny or var for a longer front load, maybe 6 weeks as long as bloods are good after first 5-6 weeks maybe extend it to 8. But, this is all going to be dependent on you and what your body can handle. I can't seem to take any orals bar dbol for short periods or I flair up my pancreatitis hella bad. 4 weeks of epi had me in the hospital about to have my gall bladder removed, and epi isn't that toxic at all, it's like vars weaker little brother.
    Epi isn't but it's been said that a lot of it isn't really epi but another stronger more toxic steroid. You are talking about epistane? Or no?.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Epi isn't but it's been said that a lot of it isn't really epi but another stronger more toxic steroid. You are talking about epistane? Or no?.
    Yeah, pretty sure it was real epi tho. This was back in the pH days