Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You can get away with running 2 orals in a longer cycle, giving your body a good 4-8 weeks between them, one as a kicker and one as a bridge IF you keep getting bloods to make sure your body can handle it, but, I wouldn't run an oral the entire length of a cycle, that's a recipe that will land you in the ER with a number of things that could happen. And running winstrol right after var is a waste imho, just run the var or winny longer, they are both fairly easy on the body and can be run much longer than adrol

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    You can get away with running 2 orals in a longer cycle, giving your body a good 4-8 weeks between them, one as a kicker and one as a bridge IF you keep getting bloods to make sure your body can handle it, but, I wouldn't run an oral the entire length of a cycle, that's a recipe that will land you in the ER with a number of things that could happen. And running winstrol right after var is a waste imho, just run the var or winny longer, they are both fairly easy on the body and can be run much longer than adrol
    I definitely agree that you can run a kickstart oral and a finisher oral with an extended cycle. Stay on top of your liver support all the way through and get bloods around the 4 to 6 week mark. Like a Var kickstart, wait 4 to 6 weeks then winny finisher or if he chose the adrol kickstart with adrol and finish with ONE of the other 2. It's only his 2nd cycle so maybe Adrol should be put on the back burner and try the other 2 just to gauge how you like them for the future.

Yeah I forgot it's his second cycle. I would probly drop the a bombs and go with winny or var for a longer front load, maybe 6 weeks as long as bloods are good after first 5-6 weeks maybe extend it to 8. But, this is all going to be dependent on you and what your body can handle. I can't seem to take any orals bar dbol for short periods or I flair up my pancreatitis hella bad. 4 weeks of epi had me in the hospital about to have my gall bladder removed, and epi isn't that toxic at all, it's like vars weaker little brother.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Yeah I forgot it's his second cycle. I would probly drop the a bombs and go with winny or var for a longer front load, maybe 6 weeks as long as bloods are good after first 5-6 weeks maybe extend it to 8. But, this is all going to be dependent on you and what your body can handle. I can't seem to take any orals bar dbol for short periods or I flair up my pancreatitis hella bad. 4 weeks of epi had me in the hospital about to have my gall bladder removed, and epi isn't that toxic at all, it's like vars weaker little brother.
    Epi isn't but it's been said that a lot of it isn't really epi but another stronger more toxic steroid. You are talking about epistane? Or no?.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Epi isn't but it's been said that a lot of it isn't really epi but another stronger more toxic steroid. You are talking about epistane? Or no?.
    Yeah, pretty sure it was real epi tho. This was back in the pH days