Apex Peptides
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Congrats CL! That was a good contest! Now I know more about several countries than I did last week.
    Lmao always happy to educate

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Beserker you must have a lot of time on your hands to do all that!
    I've been off work for a week having this boil cut open. Kind of hard to go to work when you can't wear pants. Well unless you want to have a meeting with HR for sexual misconduct lmao

Thanks bro. And Thanks everyone.
    That was about a year ago. I've put on another 10 pounds or so since then.
    I'm excited to do a Pharma only run and finally see what the difference is myself.
    I've been running UGL gear on and off for five years or so.
    I'm going to have some dicussion with Disarm about my goals and what he believes I should run.
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Congrats. I had some feeling in my balls you were going to get it. It might of just been your avi picture to

Test c
    Tren a
    Anadrol

This is the cycle and items that were chosen. Will be different brands, and he will post up those brands after chosen. Also, please post when you receive and keep us updated on the progress

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Test c
    Tren a
    Anadrol

This is the cycle and items that were chosen. Will be different brands, and he will post up those brands after chosen. Also, please post when you receive and keep us updated on the progress
    This blast I'm on started with Test, Tren, Mast and Adrol. It's a hell of a ride! Dropped the Tren, replaced it with Deca and ending the blast with Dbol. Amazing!

Tren too much for you?
    Tren A is. I have PTSD from combat and the symptoms of that are almost identical to Tren. So lucky me lol. 3 weeks into Tren A at 300mg a week and I had enough. I'll probably try Tren A again around 200 or Tren E at around 200 a week at some point and see if that's any different.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Tren A is. I have PTSD from combat and the symptoms of that are almost identical to Tren. So lucky me lol. 3 weeks into Tren A at 300mg a week and I had enough. I'll probably try Tren A again around 200 or Tren E at around 200 a week at some point and see if that's any different.
    I would stay with Ace. I used around 100 a week and noticed a difference still, but really no side effects at all. Some will say it's too low, but I got higher strength gains and faster than just normal test. So I know it helped. Plus Ace stays in the system much shorter of a time so it will clear quicker

I would stay with Ace. I used around 100 a week and noticed a difference still, but really no side effects at all. Some will say it's too low, but I got higher strength gains and faster than just normal test. So I know it helped. Plus Ace stays in the system much shorter of a time so it will clear quicker
    I was talking with Kins and he made a good point a few weeks ago. Tren Ace is the same ester used for beef cattle before going to slaughter. They inject 200mg like 6 days before slaughter to boost the last bit of meat they can. Like he said, we aren't freakin cattle and most of us weigh only about a 10th of what they do lol. So injecting 300 to like 700mg of Tren A a week, for months is a bit over the top. When I really started digging, I found that max 30mg a day is more than enough for most people to make great progress and gains with. I'm considering going with 25mg a day and seeing where it takes me. If that's too much then I wont even try Tren E. Although I would love to be able to do just 2 pins a week at like 80 to 100mg each.

Test c
    Tren a
    Anadrol

Of course I will!!! I have a busy weekend, but I'll get it done soon.

I also ordered 4 bottles of a npp/ blend (SIS labs) I'll run at like 300 mgs pw. Paid for this myself, but is one of the new labs offered over at Pharmacom Store...
    I'll think I'm going to go with Dragon Pharma Anadrol and Alpha Pharma for test/ tren. Not completely sure yet.
    I came off Deca about a month ago. I'm at the gym now and I can feel every little creek in my body. I was like , "wtf ia going on?!?!" Then it hit me... Just how much Deca really helps with joints. Man, I feel like an old man right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I also ordered 4 bottles of a npp/ blend (SIS labs) I'll run at like 300 mgs pw. Paid for this myself, but is one of the new labs offered over at Pharmacom Store...
    I'll think I'm going to go with Dragon Pharma Anadrol and Alpha Pharma for test/ tren. Not completely sure yet.
    I came off Deca about a month ago. I'm at the gym now and I can feel every little creek in my body. I was like , "wtf ia going on?!?!" Then it hit me... Just how much Deca really helps with joints. Man, I feel like an old man right now.
    DP Stuff is the deal bro. I've run a few of their products and the better half ran their var. All awesome.