Apex Peptides

Use Your Reps!!!

PLEASE DO NOT RE WRITE MUSCLE AND SCIENCE RULES!! I LOVE YA , but under no circumstance is a forum member censored from makin any post about any sponsor ! ...especially if its about an order!! .....we are and will always be a members first board!!!

Thanks M&S staff
    Last edited by twisted; 09-14-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Don't yell at me! I'm sorry, jeez. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    PLEASE DO NOT RE WRITE MUSCLE AND SCIENCE RULES!! I LOVE YA , but under no circumstance is a forum member censored from makin any post about any sponsor ! ...especially if its about an order!! .....we are and will always be a members first board!!!

Thanks M&S staff
    I wasn't trying to censor anyone bro. I would never try to take away someone's right to free speech. I was just reminding people that the reps and mods are here for a reason and to use them to handle issues and troubles so there isn't unnecessary posts about a problem that wasnt really a problem. You know I'm usually one of the first to preach "members first" about any source.

Not to mention, what I said is the same thing that is stickied in this very section. With Achilles approval as the 2nd post here...

https://www.muscleandscience.com/thr...-read%21%21%21

Not to mention, what I said is the same thing that is stickied in this very section. With Achilles approval as the 2nd post here...

https://www.muscleandscience.com/thr...-read%21%21%21
    No offense taken and disrespect meant ...but our first hint of an issue is the communities/members post ...yes theres 50/50 crap shoot that its just a impatient member , but personally we/staff will take that odds ...that post is more important to us than it is to the sponsor , because we can open our eye and keep a wraps on a potential shit storm ....remember were a members first board and your post said to not post up , but instead pm rep first correct? Well we here at m&s want THAT POST and EXPECT the member to also contact the rep .....

Please shoot staff a pm to m&s staff before postin up a post that concerns any members posting about issues with sponsors ....its staffs job not sponsors or reps job ....do you see the irony in your original post??

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    No offense taken and disrespect meant ...but our first hint of an issue is the communities/members post ...yes theres 50/50 crap shoot that its just a impatient member , but personally we/staff will take that odds ...that post is more important to us than it is to the sponsor , because we can open our eye and keep a wraps on a potential shit storm ....remember were a members first board and your post said to not post up , but instead pm rep first correct? Well we here at m&s want THAT POST and EXPECT the member to also contact the rep .....

Please shoot staff a pm to m&s staff before postin up a post that concerns any members posting about issues with sponsors ....its staffs job not sponsors or reps job ....do you see the irony in your original post??
    I can see what you're sayin bro. Context is the game here. I said not to post and to contact your rep first. Which I really meant to just give the rep a chance to help out before posting. I didnt mean to insinuate anything else by that. And for the record, it didnt have anything to do with a particular source, it was just a broad statement in general.

I can see what you're sayin bro. Context is the game here. I said not to post and to contact your rep first. Which I really meant to just give the rep a chance to help out before posting. I didnt mean to insinuate anything else by that. And for the record, it didnt have anything to do with a particular source, it was just a broad statement in general.
    We have had those post just be impatient members , but berserk we had those posts be very beneficial and uncover a track record of hidden shit cauze members didnt alert us first....to us members not losing ***** is important .....

Members are told to alert us by post or pm whichever they prefer , but at same time contact a rep

I completely understand brother. There was a bit of a misunderstanding of my intent and I should have said things differently. I didnt mean to ruffle any feathers.