Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks guys. That really puts my mind at ease. Now I just have to hope he doesnt have to pack it. If he can just cut and drain it then that would be way better

Just got done taking doxycycline for an infection. It messed my stomach up so I had no appetite, but didn't mess with my gear other than it being hard to workout from not eating enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Just got done taking doxycycline for an infection. It messed my stomach up so I had no appetite, but didn't mess with my gear other than it being hard to workout from not eating enough.
    Thanks for the input bro. I hope I dont run into that same issue lol. I already have a hard enough time stuffing my face with 4k calories a day lol

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Thanks for the input bro. I hope I dont run into that same issue lol. I already have a hard enough time stuffing my face with 4k calories a day lol
    So do I! Lol. I just have a hard time with antibiotics in general, and I have always had stomach issues so anything that can mess with my stomach usually does and badly.

Well they had to cut it open and drain it. I'll be on antibiotics for the next 10 days. Looks like legs and abs are going to have to wait this out lol. Its right on my waistline so upper body it is for the next 2 weeks. That sucks ass because I've been murdering legs lately and really getting into a groove.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Well they had to cut it open and drain it. I'll be on antibiotics for the next 10 days. Looks like legs and abs are going to have to wait this out lol. Its right on my waistline so upper body it is for the next 2 weeks. That sucks ass because I've been murdering legs lately and really getting into a groove.
    Damn bro just saw this. Hope it gets better soon.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Damn bro just saw this. Hope it gets better soon.
    Thanks man. I'm gonna take it easy for a few days. Can't risk an infection.

Yeah, don't want that shit infected bro, better safe than sorry. But I know what you mean on legs, I've been murdering the squat rack lately and a day off would piss me off, lol

I think I can get away with kickouts and curls and probably calf raises but otherwise the legs are going to have to wait. Like you said though, better safe than sorry

I get these on my inner thigh , it’s definaltly form shaving, they get huge and filled with puss, I drain it then put neosporen with a bandage over it it goes away after a week.
    If you do have to go the antibiotic route make sure you eat plenty of Greek yogurt, antibiotics really fuck up your stomach because they kill the good and bad bacteria, I avoid them as much as I can, but if I have to use them, I eat allot of Greek yogurt, or get a probiotic drink called “good belly’ from Whole Foods .

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerGuy View Post
    I get these on my inner thigh , it’s definaltly form shaving, they get huge and filled with puss, I drain it then put neosporen with a bandage over it it goes away after a week.
    If you do have to go the antibiotic route make sure you eat plenty of Greek yogurt, antibiotics really fuck up your stomach because they kill the good and bad bacteria, I avoid them as much as I can, but if I have to use them, I eat allot of Greek yogurt, or get a probiotic drink called “good belly’ from Whole Foods .
    Thanks for the insight. I eat Greek yogurt pretty much every day for the last 3 or 4 years now so I got that covered lol. Turns out it was a boil and it had to be lanced open and drained so they put me on the antibiotics. Things are going good so far