Apex Peptides

Thread: Olympia 2018??

Olympia 2018??

I just seen pre judging for yesterday's men's open and Shawn rhoden was killing Phil Heath! Does anyone know if the night show has happened yet today or if not Is it live streaming tonight?

I haven't a clue but now I'm gonna look for it

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    I just seen pre judging for yesterday's men's open and Shawn rhoden was killing Phil Heath! Does anyone know if the night show has happened yet today or if not Is it live streaming tonight?
    Lol answering my own question but tonight at 10est or 7pt.. just in case anyone wants to see Shawn rhoden beat Phil Heath tonight!

Oh and it's live streaming free on youtube and at muscleandfitness.com I believe!

Shawn rhoden took it away from Phil I knew as soon as I seen him right before pre judging it was done he fucking deserved it too!

Shawn rhoden took it away from Phil I knew as soon as I seen him right before pre judging it was done he fucking deserved it too!
    He definitely deserved it...came in with a better package overall. Phil just didn't look as good this year as he did in previous years imo and think he's gonna retire after this one. Big Ramy looked like bad and that guy would be an easy winner if he could just come in conditioned.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    He definitely deserved it...came in with a better package overall. Phil just didn't look as good this year as he did in previous years imo and think he's gonna retire after this one. Big Ramy looked like bad and that guy would be an easy winner if he could just come in conditioned.
    Yes Shawn killed Phil in the midsection. His symmetry is so much nicer than the other competitors imo. He reminds me a lot of Toney Freeman and his X-Man/X-Frame structure. Big Ramy looked much better in the night show after losing all the water weight. I believe Shawn Ray said last night that Ramy was 310-315 and dropped to 286lbs for the night show and you could definitely tell. Looked better

Shawn's symmetry reminded me of flex wheeler in his prime. I remember buying flex wheelers autobiography book when I was like 19 20 he was definitely my favorite bodybuilder back then and I think Dexter Jackson and Shawn Rhoden are the first 2 to have the perfect balance and conditioning like flex did back then. Im extremely happy the way it was judged, the last couple years I think allot of people were upset with the judging but this year I think they got it right and I think the crowd agreed. Shawn Rhoden is definitely a great person to be Mr Olympia he's a family man he's very respectful and I heard him in an interview after he won saying he was gonna visit a lot of amateur shows and start interacting with all the up and comers to promote bodybuilding and encourage people to try and become Mr Olympia one day and I think that's awesome most guys win and stay secluded in there fancy homes and be arrogant and that's the worst attitude to have I think. But I'm definitely glad he won I would've been so down on bodybuilding if they would've gave it to Phil so they definitely made the right choice and I think change will breathe some much needed life into bodybuilding.

For sure Rhoden deserved the title. Also was nice seeing Roelly do well. And Brandon Curry holyshit that dude is a beast and a small waist.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Bout time that little "Pre-madonna" Bitch got de-throne.!

Out with the old, & in with the new...!

Congrats Rhoden...!
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    For sure Rhoden deserved the title. Also was nice seeing Roelly do well. And Brandon Curry holyshit that dude is a beast and a small waist.
    Yea Brandon curry moved to the middle East to train with the camel crew at Oxygen gym and man when they get ahold of someone they take them straight to the top it's the same with Winklar,Nathan Deasha hell the only one they can't get all the way right is Big Ramy for some reason I mean at first they got him up in the top 5 then he just fell off idk what his deal is but when they do figure him out hes gonna be a contender for that top spot!

Yea Brandon curry moved to the middle East to train with the camel crew at Oxygen gym and man when they get ahold of someone they take them straight to the top it's the same with Winklar,Nathan Deasha hell the only one they can't get all the way right is Big Ramy for some reason I mean at first they got him up in the top 5 then he just fell off idk what his deal is but when they do figure him out hes gonna be a contender for that top spot!
    I don't know what the deal is with Rammy. But for sure the way social media reacted to his placing was kinda sick. Way to many haters in our sport. The way I looked at it is it makes room for new faces and keeps things interesting. I know S.Roden is the way Mr,O shoulde look but I am a mass monster fan. Hell I thought Roelly was the shit when he had a gut lol.

I doubt Phil retires. I think he will do it for another 3 years at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    I doubt Phil retires. I think he will do it for another 3 years at least.
    Yea I didn't really get what that whole deal was with his wife posting on Insta**** a pic of Phil posing and in captions it says you will never see him again. I didn't get it but on YouTube it says Phil Heath quits bodybuilding and shows that same clip so idk what the hell.

He's only 38. He has a few good years back if he has the motivation. I know it's a pain in the ass year in and out, but I read he isn't retiring. Just gathering himself and let his emotions get the best of him. I don't blame him. Normal ass people think they sleep and muscles grow. These guys put in a lot of damn effort in all classes. Shit ain't easy