Apex Peptides

Thread: CrossFit......

CrossFit......

What are yíall views on CrossFit?

I dont knock anything in this industry as long as people are putting in hard work. These so called crossfitters are some tuff bastards and have insane endurance. I once tried to do a muscle up on rings and damn near dislocated my shoulder.

Damn it man! Yea it looks pretty intense. Thought about giving it a shot. I agree as long as people are pushing themselves to achieve whatever goals then it canít be bad.

I say dont knock it until you try it. I use to do the Marine Corps Iron Man, Tough Mudder, plus regular Marine Corps style PT every other day, which is often close to crossfit type of workouts. These Cross Fit chicks used to come to the barracks to PT the platoons and I couldnt keep up with those chicks. They were fuckin beast.

I donít knock it but being strictly a bodybuilder Iím Leary on trying it cuz itís a very injury prone sport. Some of the weighted movements they do are unnatural on the shoulders and ankles. Iíve seen some very serious injuries in the CrossFit games and I hate to be taken away from B.B. for a CrossFit injury. But to each their own. Iím just glad people are working out.

Agreed on the injuries, I know some folks who have taken it to the competitive level and torn biceps, wrecked labrums and rotator cuffs etc. We did a similar style conditioning circuit for wrestling and it did a fair job of mimicking different muscles being taxed throughout, but at the end of the day, if it gets people off their computers, phones, etc. itís probably more healthy than not.

....and I have to say, some of those ladies, Dear Lord do they look awesome!!!! Thick in the right places man

Yea those ladies look right lol I want to explore what I can of the fitness industry. Iíve never really been in bad shape. I know i donít want to get freaky huge, but I donít want to maintain overall fitness. Maybe in a few months Iíll give it a shot and let yíall know how it goes lol

I’m not gonna lie cross fitters impress me..just all around strength and endurance is crazy..I have lots of respect for anyone with that kind of cardio because I die on like 20 minutes haha

Yea cardio used to be my strong suite but now Iím a little older.... not so much lol