Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    8
    FD AZZ up
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #42
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    FD AZZ up
    Quoting 2 Live Crew and doing an Insta**** search of butterface pawgs? You good people in my book, Mtnsnbeach! Lmfao

  3. #43
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    FD AZZ up
    Need a better copy of this... for research purposes


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

  4. #44
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    60
    We will be reviewing all submissions and posting the winner in a few hours. Hang tight.


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

  5. #45
    Member 01dragonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    We will be reviewing all submissions and posting the winner in a few hours. Hang tight.


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.
    Thanks for the great contest readyset. We will all be patiently waiting.

  6. #46
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Tig-ol-bitties
    Attachment 6430
    Winner winner

    I laughed, I cried, I masturbated, and I cried again.

    This, I feel, is the picture perfect definition of a Butterface. Not one of us would turn down that body, but none of us would admit it either.


    To add -

    1. Thank you. This was the hardest Iíve laughed, and the most erect Iíve been in a long time.

    2. This was TOUGH. The decision was based entirely on which picture made me both hard, and ashamed, at the same time.

    3. There will be another different, but hopefully equally confusing contest next week(ish) so please participate again!

    I will PM with the details shortly, thanks everyone!


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

  7. #47
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    Winner winner

    I laughed, I cried, I masturbated, and I cried again.

    This, I feel, is the picture perfect definition of a Butterface. Not one of us would turn down that body, but none of us would admit it either.


    To add -

    1. Thank you. This was the hardest I’ve laughed, and the most erect I’ve been in a long time.

    2. This was TOUGH. The decision was based entirely on which picture made me both hard, and ashamed, at the same time.

    3. There will be another different, but hopefully equally confusing contest next week(ish) so please participate again!

    I will PM with the details shortly, thanks everyone!


    Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.
    You are a sick individual, readyset...and I’m sure that’s why I like you so much! Lmfao
    I love these contests because they appeal to my competitive nature and my perversion! If no one has any objections, I’d like to offer this win to someone else. Stangmastah has dealt with some pretty serious personal shit here recently. I don’t know Stang personally, but we are all family here and I’d love to help if I may.

  8. #48
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,681
    Rep Power
    88
    Congrats man!

  9. #49
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,916
    Rep Power
    49
    Thanks for the contest Readyset!!! Awesome as always. Nice win Samson and that's really cool of you to pay it forward with this win.

  10. #50
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,681
    Rep Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    You are a sick individual, readyset...and I’m sure that’s why I like you so much! Lmfao
    I love these contests because they appeal to my competitive nature and my perversion! If no one has any objections, I’d like to offer this win to someone else. Stangmastah has dealt with some pretty serious personal shit here recently. I don’t know Stang personally, but we are all family here and I’d love to help if I may.
    very nice of you!

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    8
    Certainly a butterface lol

  12. #52
    Member 01dragonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    32
    Congrats to Samson.

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    You are a sick individual, readyset...and Iím sure thatís why I like you so much! Lmfao
    I love these contests because they appeal to my competitive nature and my perversion! If no one has any objections, Iíd like to offer this win to someone else. Stangmastah has dealt with some pretty serious personal shit here recently. I donít know Stang personally, but we are all family here and Iíd love to help if I may.
    Awesome man !

  14. #54
    M&S Veteran Stangmastah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    You are a sick individual, readyset...and Iím sure thatís why I like you so much! Lmfao
    I love these contests because they appeal to my competitive nature and my perversion! If no one has any objections, Iíd like to offer this win to someone else. Stangmastah has dealt with some pretty serious personal shit here recently. I donít know Stang personally, but we are all family here and Iíd love to help if I may.


    Tks Samson,

    And once again to Readyset for this contest...it is extremely nice of you.

Similar Threads

  1. MGG Reviews
    By readyset in forum MyGearGuru.com
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-19-2017, 07:58 AM
  2. September Sale!
    By readyset in forum MyGearGuru.com
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-17-2017, 08:29 PM
  3. Dyel September sale!
    By Tkasch30 in forum Dyel Products
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2017, 07:05 PM
  4. MGG td!!! These guys are so good
    By Tinyuniverse31 in forum MyGearGuru.com
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2017, 04:04 AM
  5. Free shipping on orders over $200 in September on top of our buy 2 get 1 free
    By purchasepeptides in forum HGH - Peptides and research chemicals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 07:39 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •