Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Exclamation MGG - My Gear Guru

this cat seems to be very inconsistent with delivery, xx day transit always turns into xxx days. I am fed up with this supplier, success rate on shipping is very low. Can someone recommend a good reliable source? I am in need of product yesterday. This is the second time in a row this has happened, probably going to get another letter from customs....

FML
    Last edited by twisted; 09-17-2018 at 02:49 PM.

That's really unusual bro. I've ordered from MGG twice and I've won 2 contests from them and every single delivery was less than a week. They are overseas and have been spot on for a long time now. Maybe the influx of customs personnel and security searches is causing the issue. I highly doubt its MGG. Have you tried to contact Readyset or a Mod/Admin to discuss the issues you're experiencing? This seems like a very rare occasion for MGG so I'm quite surprised to see this. And I'm not saying its suspect, but it appears that way when you have 1 post and it's a source complaint with a very reputable company.

BANNED
    They have resent as of xxxx according to admin, I guess we start the xxx clock again. This is bullshit!!!! If you have any additional avenues I can try please let me know.

Thx
    Last edited by twisted; 09-17-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kleighdad View Post
    They have resent as of x.xx.xx according to admin, I guess we start the 10 day clock again. This is bullshit!!!! If you have any additional avenues I can try please let me know.

Thx
    Please edit the date as TA details are prohibited. I see you can't PM because of your post count so I forwarded this on to readyset for you.

Be patient,itll b worth the wait. And if it's truly a Fuck up on their part in sure they will make it right. Some of my favorite gear. I have never seen them not come through.

Well with your whole 2 posts donít expect a whole lot. Reason why is you havenít done anything the proper way and nobody is gonna spoon feed ya. Introduce yourself first in the correct section and engage.

BANNED
    Introduction made, just joining and becoming familiar with everything

this cat seems to be very inconsistent with delivery, 10 day transit always turns into 25+ days. I am fed up with this supplier, success rate on shipping is very low. Can someone recommend a good reliable source? I am in need of product yesterday. This is the second time in a row this has happened, probably going to get another letter from customs....

FML

This is the first Iím hearing of this. Had you reached out to me it probably wouldnít have gotten to this point.

The TA, can be anywhere from 7-21 business days depending on where itís going and method shipped. 10 business days is average but a seizure will affect that. the best we can do is reship which normally we do without question, multiple times when needed.

We do not control customs, despite what many may believe. I get packs in 7-8 business days, but Iíve had it take 30+. It ships within days and itís in the hands of the postal service at that point.

I am not sure what else you would have expected from us at this point, but I am sorry that there has been more than one delay, it is not typical but it happens and we always try to make it right.

I can recommend a number of other sources for you from this board. Once you receive your delivery, please feel free to use them.

If you need anything beyond this pm your details and Iíll take a look. Otherwise, good luck in the future.

Readyset

Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

BANNED
    this is in regards to order xxx
    Last edited by twisted; 09-17-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Don’t post order details man ��*♂️

Y’all newbies are gonna get someone popped with this shit
    Last edited by twisted; 09-17-2018 at 02:50 PM.

As i've also stated in emails. But i'll say it openly.

"Do you follow the news? there have been massive typhoons in Hong Kong and hurricanes in the US. These affect the mail service.

We do everything within our control and treat you with respect and respond always in a timely manner. What is not in our control is the mail man, customs and the weather."

You'll get the same level of great customer service even without threatening posting stuff in forums

MGG

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Don’t post order details man ��*♂️

Y’all newbies are gonna get someone popped with this shit
    Hopefully that gets edited soon! Great response time from readyset and mgg..on top of this shit!!

BANNED
    yeah Im just not getting that customer service everyone else is getting I guess. Not here to make friends :-) you guys keep me honest on what I post... am a noob and do not know the ins and outs of this yet.

yeah Im just not getting that customer service everyone else is getting I guess. Not here to make friends :-) you guys keep me honest on what I post... am a noob and do not know the ins and outs of this yet.
    What area of customer service did we fall short on?

Pack shipped timely - check
    Pack was seized and resent - check
    All communication replied to in a timely fashion - check

What did we miss?

Not here to make friends?! If thatís the case then fuckin leave. Quality over quantity

M&S Veteran
    If you don't want your gear snatched at customs and don't want to wait, why do you continue buying from an overseas supplier? Not there fault if something gets caught up at customs bro, just the name of the game when ordering overseas, your rolling the dice twice each time on time and customs.

Furthermore, reshipping the product is a hit on them, not you, that A+ customer service. What else you want a handjob too?

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Not here to make friends?! If thatís the case then fuckin leave. Quality over quantity
    He threatened to let the boards know he thinks itís our fault his pack got seized and we caused some hurricanes. So he held true and tried to air it out.

Weíve got no problem with negative reviews, customer critiques, or concerns, so we encourage anyone who is dissatisfied to speak up. We make everything right as anyone weíve done business with can attest to.

Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    He threatened to let the boards know he thinks itís our fault his pack got seized and we caused some hurricanes. So he held true and tried to air it out.

Weíve got no problem with negative reviews, customer critiques, or concerns, so we encourage anyone who is dissatisfied to speak up. We make everything right as anyone weíve done business with can attest to.

He threatened to let the boards know lmao ! Hey OP shut the fuck up with your fake threatening bullshit! You seem to forget that youíre the one whose pack was seized and now the feds yes USCBP have your info and can pass your info to your local police and they can bust you! So let that marinate for ya

BANNED
    we shall see Readyset. @ Haywire for that $ it would be nice. @Suraoynx you can go ahead and STFU with all that shit. I had a right to make a complaint, if you MFs dont like it boot me. Its not your product or ***** that is lost. I just want this to be made right. I will say that last time reshipment happened it did show so I will give that much. But I shouldnt have to wait 2 months for product. Its fucking ridiculous. If anyone has a better source in country drop it. Also delete that order number, I dont seem to be able to.

Anybody got a problem, fuck off

this cat seems to be very inconsistent with delivery, xx day transit always turns into xxx days. I am fed up with this supplier, success rate on shipping is very low. Can someone recommend a good reliable source? I am in need of product yesterday. This is the second time in a row this has happened, probably going to get another letter from customs....

FML
    They have resent as of xxxx according to admin, I guess we start the xxx clock again. This is bullshit!!!! If you have any additional avenues I can try please let me know.

Thx
    Introduction made, just joining and becoming familiar with everything
    I can assure you your in good hands and nobody can control delays ....but what I can control is your posts and if you post up detailed information again I will ban you .....NO T/A , NO PAYMENT DETAILS AND NO MEANS OF DELIVERY IS TO BE POSTED AT ANY TIME ..ESPECIALLY NO ORDER NUMBERS!! USE YOUR HEAD....