Muscle and Science
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Seems this dude was just fishing and bashing....sure didn't last too long so good riddance to his sorry ass as we don't need such people here.
    People get anxious over orders and I get it. But we work DAMN hard to be professional, take care of our customers, and make things as easy as possible.

Some people just want to blame us for things we canít control, or because the shipping estimate from the other side of the world wasnít 100% accurate. Thatís why itís an estimate. I always tell people ďas fast as x as long as y, any longer than z and email me.Ē

We have reshipped packs that werenít even seized, just never showed up, entirely on the customers word. I am positive some people got double orders but thatís OKAY, we want to make sure people are content.

Some people are never happy. Thatís just the name of the game. I try not to be like ďwell back in my day I sent my ***** by carrier pigeon and 20 weeks later I had 8 amps of Sust...Ē but sometimes itís just insane how impatient people are.

Ah well - contest is still going! And man am I proud of the mess itís turning into!

Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    People get anxious over orders and I get it. But we work DAMN hard to be professional, take care of our customers, and make things as easy as possible.

Some people just want to blame us for things we canít control, or because the shipping estimate from the other side of the world wasnít 100% accurate. Thatís why itís an estimate. I always tell people ďas fast as x as long as y, any longer than z and email me.Ē

We have reshipped packs that werenít even seized, just never showed up, entirely on the customers word. I am positive some people got double orders but thatís OKAY, we want to make sure people are content.

Some people are never happy. Thatís just the name of the game. I try not to be like ďwell back in my day I sent my ***** by carrier pigeon and 20 weeks later I had 8 amps of Sust...Ē but sometimes itís just insane how impatient people are.

Ah well - contest is still going! And man am I proud of the mess itís turning into!

And this is why when I first joined this board and was reviewing sponsors, yours was one of the ones I really wanted to try out first, I'm just way to paranoid about buying internationally. But, never heard one bad thing about you guys, until this, lol. But hey, any publicity is good publicity right? Lol

I have had delivery issues but nothing major to complain about. We can get like lil boys waiting to open a Christmas give! always order a month before your supply runs out!!! Thats with anyone!

P.S. made good gains on his stuff, that's the bottom line for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Savannabob View Post
    I have had delivery issues but nothing major to complain about. We can get like lil boys waiting to open a Christmas give! always order a month before your supply runs out!!! Thats with anyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Savannabob View Post
    P.S. made good gains on his stuff, that's the bottom line for me!
    I will be one of the first to say mgg is good to go ....

Exceptional price and desirable effects on orals. My go to for the bol’s

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    Exceptional price and desirable effects on orals. My go to for the bol’s
    This had been a Go-to for a while. One time a pack was completely gutted and opened. The pack actually had (believe it or not) tape around the box, with literally pink and blue MGG orals exposed outside the box under the tape. This is how it was delivered and how it was picked up at post office. When the Box the pack was in was fully opened ...the silver packaging inside which would normally contain the orals... were all gutted, everything was counted and they were all there.. so nothing was said, and more orders were placed.

Last order was 5 months ago and a few hundred dollars. It was never delivered to as it had been intercepted twice. They do offer another option but have to spend a lot more money that would gaurantee an order from 4 months ago but you would have to spend 4 times the original order. Not pleased. The stealth seems poor.
    Last edited by Achilles87; 11-07-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Iím glad youíre in touch and hopefully we can help you but -

You have tons of specifics that probably shouldnt be posted... maybe next time phrase it more as ďintegrity and security of package was questionable..Ē something to that effect.

Secondly - please let us know if pack arrives that way. Itís not normal and I donít think Iíve ever heard of that happening so itís something we need to address on our end.

Third - PM specifics of second order so I can see if I can help

Thanks and sorry for the trouble

I’m glad you’re in touch and hopefully we can help you but -

You have tons of specifics that probably shouldnt be posted... maybe next time phrase it more as “integrity and security of package was questionable..” something to that effect.

Secondly - please let us know if pack arrives that way. It’s not normal and I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that happening so it’s something we need to address on our end.

When will the site be back up?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmb5017 View Post
    When will the site be back up?
    We are working on it. pm your email for a list request

I’m glad you’re in touch and hopefully we can help you but -

You have tons of specifics that probably shouldnt be posted... maybe next time phrase it more as “integrity and security of package was questionable..” something to that effect.

Secondly - please let us know if pack arrives that way. It’s not normal and I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that happening so it’s something we need to address on our end.

Perhaps edit his post? If you can't edit it why not have a mod/admin correct it.

Haven't see you around a lot lately and hope all is well with you.
    Persistence is strength

I canít, and wouldnít, edit someoneís post. Next thing you know Iím being accused of corruption lol.

All is well. New job. Kids. Life. Blah blah.

Hope youíre good bro.

I can’t, and wouldn’t, edit someone’s post. Next thing you know I’m being accused of corruption lol.

All is well. New job. Kids. Life. Blah blah.

Hope you’re good bro.

Naw I meant edit out info that shouldn't be posted I meant.

That's good to give your life a reboot...and kids bring joy (and annoyance at times lol). As for me I am doing great...just finished a cycle and taking a break and beginning anew next spring.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Naw I meant edit out info that shouldn't be posted I meant.

That's good to give your life a reboot...and kids bring joy (and annoyance at times lol). As for me I am doing great...just finished a cycle and taking a break and beginning anew next spring.
    I get it. I still wouldnít touch someoneís complaint. Iíll ask mods to. I donít need that drama lol.

I never break anymore. Just switch up doses. Only come off if I need to make a baby.

Wow that guy was an ass. Lol

I get it. I still wouldnít touch someoneís complaint. Iíll ask mods to. I donít need that drama lol.

I never break anymore. Just switch up doses. Only come off if I need to make a baby.

Lol at the baby making comment... right there with you though. Cruisin on 375 test/100 tren. I might need to try coming off for that in the future...wife still wants a boy and I keep making ginger girls. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Wow that guy was an ass. Lol

Lol at the baby making comment... right there with you though. Cruisin on 375 test/100 tren. I might need to try coming off for that in the future...wife still wants a boy and I keep making ginger girls. Lol
    Sorry man... hope you have that shotgun loaded

Sorry man... hope you have that shotgun loaded

Actually... since you mentioned it, I do have a really nice modded Fostech Origin. But this isn't a gun forum so I won't post any pics. Lol

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Good...! Little TurdBurglar fuckin bitch got banned, lol..!

Riddance cry-baby
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Good...! Little TurdBurglar fuckin bitch got banned, lol..!

Riddance cry-baby

All i have to say is MGG and readyset are both stand up guys. I have been working with them a while and to see posts like this it drives me insane. Shit gets siezed. It happens. I know 1st hand these guys do everything they can to go above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy. MGG is absolutely one of the best sources out there. Do not let that idiot fool you.