Muscle and Science
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Wow that guy was an ass. Lol

Lol at the baby making comment... right there with you though. Cruisin on 375 test/100 tren. I might need to try coming off for that in the future...wife still wants a boy and I keep making ginger girls. Lol
    You need a mini me to carry on your good genes lol.
    Persistence is strength

seems some folks have comprehension issues (no shock)

Readyset has always been a stand up guy in my contacts and i never said he wasn't

I really don't have much more to say about MGG Because my overall experience with them has been good. I'm sorry so many people get butthurt by someone posting an experience in member compaints . I post honestly. Every single thing. Everything i typed. Read that slowly.

This board is great because it's a members board, i respect the sponsors that have legit stuff (like MGG) and if you can't comprehend why i want to be made whole on an order ...if possible then you'd probably be more productive working on your comprehension then typing some insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    seems some folks have comprehension issues (no shock)

Readyset has always been a stand up guy in my contacts and i never said he wasn't

I really don't have much more to say about MGG Because my overall experience with them has been good. I'm sorry so many people get butthurt by someone posting an experience in member compaints . I post honestly. Every single thing. Everything i typed. Read that slowly.

This board is great because it's a members board, i respect the sponsors that have legit stuff (like MGG) and if you can't comprehend why i want to be made whole on an order ...if possible then you'd probably be more productive working on your comprehension then typing some insult.
    watch specific details if you could though..I have no problem with people voicing opinion but there will always be a others opinion as well lol

MGG is the best source I ever used, always treated me really well and went above and beyond for me. Shipping was always fast and never had any trouble with customs...

Quote Originally Posted by armistan View Post
    MGG is the best source I ever used, always treated me really well and went above and beyond for me. Shipping was always fast and never had any trouble with customs...
    Thanks bro. Different parts of the world and certain US zip codes are far more difficult than others. We’re working on fixing this for everyone

Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

I tried the website it wasn’t working

Quote Originally Posted by Oldjarhead View Post
    I tried the website it wasn’t working
    Yeah it’s down. Sending lists manually for now.

I want to Thank Readyset MGG and Mods here for taking care of me. Never had an issue with the Quality. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    Thanks bro. Different parts of the world and certain US zip codes are far more difficult than others. We’re working on fixing this for everyone

To be fair...you all can only do the best you can with stealth shipping etc. May be worth trying to educate customers living in unfriendly zip codes about remailers on the East Coast who will accept pkg's and then forward to them. Having pkg's enter through JFK is really the only way to improve the chances of not having pkg's snagged.
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

Might be too little too late, I've been a bit inactive. But definitely wanted to put in a good word for MGG. They've always taken great care of me, resolved any issues quickly, and provided nothing but quality products. Can't be beat IMO