Muscle and Science

Thread: Mk-677

M&S Veteran

Mk-677

Ok, so we only have one RC source on this board, which I will not use again after the missgaps of my first order, their rep is awesome, company not so much. And as far as mk-677 goes, that is really our only source besides one or 2 of the bulk sources, but not everyone has the ***** to buy in bulk, or make their own caps/liquid to administer it. So I wanted to start a thread where ppl can post up other legit mk-677 products that they have used, and maybe we can get another RC source out of this. Not trying to post sources as much as products, but sometimes that's one and the same with generic product names.

If this is not allowed I'm sorry, and please delete.

I've heard some really good things about somatozine but it's pretty expensive, altho if you look you can find promo codes on other forums for 20% off. It's in tabs I believe, but maybe caps at 12.5mg 60 total. It has a few other things besides mk-677 in it like melatonin and d3 etc..

Medals research has it as 10mg caps 90 total for much cheaper although mixed reviews. They also carry liquid.

Pure raws has it in bulk, liquid, caps, and tabs pretty cheap as well, bulk is 1g and the rest is 750mg per order I believe. Not many reviews.

That's pretty much all I could find reviews on, there are a tone of other sarm company's that carry it, but I know it's often faked or underdosed so I'm trying to find reviewed products for legitimacy purposes.

I think Iím going to try the Pure Rawz for MK677. They are currently out, but will be ready in 2 weeks or less. Would like to hear more myself on solid sources. Donít really trust many of the Research Companies that are out there.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaynz40 View Post
    I think Iím going to try the Pure Rawz for MK677. They are currently out, but will be ready in 2 weeks or less. Would like to hear more myself on solid sources. Donít really trust many of the Research Companies that are out there.
    Irc.bio has slightly better prices than pure rawz, and they provide 3rd party testing, they only RC company that does this anymore to my knowledge, like old-school purity labs

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Irc.bio has slightly better prices than pure rawz, and they provide 3rd party testing, they only RC company that does this anymore to my knowledge, like old-school purity labs
    Aren't they wrapping it up tho..? I grabbed a few things from them, may try this other mentioned above , at least for Mk677 caps, maybe YK-11
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Aren't they wrapping it up tho..? I grabbed a few things from them, may try this other mentioned above , at least for Mk677 caps, maybe YK-11
    I dunno, you couldn't order from the site for a while but it's back up again.

M&S Veteran
    If you don't mind making your own solution or caps or whatever, hu pharma has it in bulk for really good prices. They also carry cjc-1295 for good prices

I donít want to deal with the Raw Powder, or I would definetely go with IRC. I think Pure Rawz is Legit, they are completely out of every form of MK677 right now. I emailed and they indeed said they have products tested, now I donít know if thatís true or not, but they did reply saying this.

M&S Veteran
    I donít want to deal with the Raw Powder, or I would definetely go with IRC. I think Pure Rawz is Legit, they are completely out of every form of MK677 right now. I emailed and they indeed said they have products tested, now I donít know if thatís true or not, but they did reply saying this.
    Irc has it in liquid, caps and powder bro.

If you use pure rawz let me know how it goes and how legit their mk is

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Irc has it in liquid, caps and powder bro.

If you use pure rawz let me know how it goes and how legit their mk is

Your damn sure right. It is International thou. Iím gonna go with Pure Rawz this time around. Iíve never ran it, and from what Iíve read so far I havenít seen anything negative other than proof of testing. Seems as their MK doesnít stay in stock thou, so that says something. Iíll dose it twice a day at 25mg each, and GH for that 3rd dose.

M&S Veteran
    Your damn sure right. It is International thou. Iím gonna go with Pure Rawz this time around. Iíve never ran it, and from what Iíve read so far I havenít seen anything negative other than proof of testing. Seems as their MK doesnít stay in stock thou, so that says something. Iíll dose it twice a day at 25mg each, and GH for that 3rd dose.
    It's useless taking more than 30mg/ED. It has a diminishing effect after about 25mg and then really diminishing at 30mg. Higher doses will raise your igf-1, but your GH serum tops out after 25-30. Best thing you can do is add cjc-1295 which is another GH secretagogue, they work very well together and studys show you can increase GH and igf-1 as high as you would taking a moderate to high dose of HGH

Iím gonna go with TopRaws this first time. Hope itís legit. MA Labs has the Somatozine, and MA Research has Liquid. Waiting on a reply on if they are for sure the same outfit.

Iím gonna go with TopRaws this first time. Hope itís legit. MA Labs has the Somatozine, and MA Research has Liquid. Waiting on a reply on if they are for sure the same outfit.
    HU pharma has 677 raws. Hit me up if your interested

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    So, if we order raws from you, are you going to share some of those awesome brew recipes that you have perfected?
    Just kidding, I know recipes are hard earned and protected like grandma's cookie recipes.
    BTW congrats on the rep position.
    The truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    So, if we order raws from you, are you going to share some of those awesome brew recipes that you have perfected?
    Just kidding, I know recipes are hard earned and protected like grandma's cookie recipes.
    BTW congrats on the rep position.
    Thank you brotha. I'm always willing help out fellow brewers. I was actually thinking about starting a brewing section

M&S Veteran
    Thank you brotha. I'm always willing help out fellow brewers. I was actually thinking about starting a brewing section
    Do it!!!

On a side note, I'm about 5 weeks in on recons mk-677. There is no way that it came in a 30ml vial, I've been doing 12.5mg a day and Its almost gone, should have lasted me 8 weeks at that dose easy. Sure enough, put the vial up against a real 30ml vial and it's smaller. Just another reason to not use recon, not that I needed another reason, but..

That being said, I'm digging the mk-677 so far. Wish I had more so I could go to 25mg a day, but I feel it in my hands, feet, and appetite..

Interested, but I donít know what I would do with Raws? I donít have capping shit, or stuff to make it in liquid form.

Interested, but I donít know what I would do with Raws? I donít have capping shit, or stuff to make it in liquid form.
    It's not hard at all to make a liquid solution with 677.

It's not hard at all to make a liquid solution with 677.
    Yeah Iíve seen how easy it is. I just went with the Top Raws Caps, hopefully all is well. Any good news from anyone on their MK677? I donít have enough posts to PM, and hardly ever on here. But Iíll look at HU list and see what the Raws cost.

Yeah Iíve seen how easy it is. I just went with the Top Raws Caps, hopefully all is well. Any good news from anyone on their MK677? I donít have enough posts to PM, and hardly ever on here. But Iíll look at HU list and see what the Raws cost.
    Ok. Any questions just let me know bro