Apex Peptides

Lexipro and getting a Nut

Currently on Lexipro, it is very difficult to finish. Figured this would subsid after awhile, but it has not. Anyone know anything I can take to fix the problem? Nothing worse than pounding away for 15-30 minutes or more, and still not be able to bust. HELP!!!

Do you take it early or before bed,because my wife was experiencing some of the same problems and started taking hers early in the morning and it fixed it

I take it when I get up for the day. Could be anywhere between 5am and noon.

Damn bro and now I'm stumped she started taking it earlier and it fixed the problem for her maybe talk to your doctor about a lower dose

Quote Originally Posted by Gaynz40 View Post
    I take it when I get up for the day. Could be anywhere between 5am and noon.
    Fuck that shit bro! I took it and same shit happened I had no sensativity in my dick at all it was a nightmare. I also tried Zoloft and Prozac they did the same shit.
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Fuck that shit bro! I took it and same shit happened I had no sensativity in my dick at all it was a nightmare. I also tried Zoloft and Prozac they did the same shit.

Yeah I hear ya. There is no feeling hardly at all anymore. I think all those meds that are in that same category do the same to libido. I’m going to address it, and see what they want to change to. It has helped me personally on a Huge level other than intercourse. So I hate to drop it all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaynz40 View Post
    Yeah I hear ya. There is no feeling hardly at all anymore. I think all those meds that are in that same category do the same to libido. I’m going to address it, and see what they want to change to. It has helped me personally on a Huge level other than intercourse. So I hate to drop it all together.
    I had a good buddy had the same thing happen. He switched to another SSRI and it worked for him. I'm glad it helped you out, had the same effect on him.