Apex Peptides
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dhb!!!!

I was wondering if DHB was easier on blood pressure than test. Was kinda thinkin I could drop my test down to like 300mg a week and run dhb at 400mg. What do you guys think/

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    I was wondering if DHB was easier on blood pressure than test. Was kinda thinkin I could drop my test down to like 300mg a week and run dhb at 400mg. What do you guys think/
    I would think it would be much worse than test on bp. Its like eq as far as blood goes as far as I've read.

Please contenue to post concerning the pip from the DHB. I am really interested in this compound, but not willing to deal with it if the pip is to much. Also are you gonna hit any other sites besides your glutes? And damn dude 23 gauge WTF..
    I've tested 3 different DHB now from 3 different sponsors. 2 here and 1 on another board. It's all in the brew man. The 2 here, Envision and GC are not bad at all. If you're hitting virgin muscles, have shitty application in your pinning methods or you're a complete pussy, the 2 on this board are fine. I pinned each sponsors DHB in the same week. 3 pins, 1ml each. Envision and GC each got the vastus lateralis, 1 on each side and the "other sponsor" got the rectus femoris. I know DHB can have some bite so I pinned each one at about 1min / 1ml. GC and Envision are quite comparable. Minimal PIP/soreness for less than 24 hours. The "other sponsor"..... holy hell, I could have sworn I took a leg kick Mirco Crocop. F that noise. It almost went in the trash but it still made it's way to the "just in case" bin lol. I was going to make an official showdown review post but I just figured since you asked...

Micro crocop lol that shits funny

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    I would think it would be much worse than test on bp. Its like eq as far as blood goes as far as I've read.
    Thanks for the info Haywire

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I've tested 3 different DHB now from 3 different sponsors. 2 here and 1 on another board. It's all in the brew man. The 2 here, Envision and GC are not bad at all. If you're hitting virgin muscles, have shitty application in your pinning methods or you're a complete pussy, the 2 on this board are fine. I pinned each sponsors DHB in the same week. 3 pins, 1ml each. Envision and GC each got the vastus lateralis, 1 on each side and the "other sponsor" got the rectus femoris. I know DHB can have some bite so I pinned each one at about 1min / 1ml. GC and Envision are quite comparable. Minimal PIP/soreness for less than 24 hours. The "other sponsor"..... holy hell, I could have sworn I took a leg kick Mirco Crocop. F that noise. It almost went in the trash but it still made it's way to the "just in case" bin lol. I was going to make an official showdown review post but I just figured since you asked...
    Yikes getting kicked anywhere by Cro would definetly be a bad week. Thanks for the reply Beserker.

Yikes getting kicked anywhere by Cro would definetly be a bad week. Thanks for the reply Beserker.
    You're welcome.

My best friend did
    Some from someone on outlaw board and called in work 3 times in 2 weeks . He made it 4 weeks and actually went to tren e instead of the other way around .