Apex Peptides

Question for my wife

My wife is wanting to run some Var. She’s just wanting to preserve and gain lean muscle. The questions we have are: Is 10mg once per day sufficient for women? If we were to split the dose (5mg in the am and 5mg in the pm) would it be safe to split a tab from a ugl? By safe I mean consistency of the mg of product per each half of the tab. Any help would be appreciated.

My wife actually just finished some. she started off at about 5 milli****s a day to test it and make sure there were no negative reactions and we slowly went up to 20 mg.no bad sides at all.she had the capsules and I know there is no proper way to split that and get the dose right but what I did was crush them up as fine as I could even though they were already powder still had a bunch of Crystal like stuff in it,mixed the s*** out of each pill before separating into equal amounts. I figured it was a good chance of getting it close 2 equal if anything not far off enough to make that big of a difference and she did fine like that actually she did great on it she lost like 20 pounds and got some good definition. it was her first run
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Louisianimal; 09-29-2018 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Trying to remove face

I don’t think my wife can afford to lose much weight if any. Her biggest problem is forgetting to eat. She’ll pack her meals and calculate her macros but fall short from being too busy. That’s causing her to lose some muscle. We are starting to keep a close eye on upping her calories. Did the Var effect your wife’s mood any?

32 years old, 5’ 2”, 115lbs. Calories have been in the 1500ish range and she wants to get those up to around 2100. Can’t give an accurate breakdown of macros, they’ve been kinda all over the place with trying to up her intake.
    Attachment 6469

First off damm bro!she shouldn't loose that much mine was actually cutting calories alot with alot of cardio,she wanted to loose. As long as she keeps her calorie and protein up I doubt she looses much,if she does it right she'll only gain the muscle just have to find the right balance is all and no mood changes weren't even noticeable if any little more energy and endurance

My wife did great using just 7.5mg a day. 10mg was actually too much for her but the Dragon Pharma we used is known for going a little overboard. She had a little around the mid section and back of her thighs she was trying to tone up but she was already in pretty great shape at 5'6 and 134lb. She put on some nice lean muscle and dropped to 128lb in a 7 week run with a taper on the 8th week. She looks amazing. Her libido was through the roof and her general health and wellbeing were good. She did experience a little bit of anxiety but she's also a little bit sensitive to most things like this. Even regular OTC stuff she has to dose in halves because of her sensitivity to them. As for cutting the tab... it's best to weigh it. Get the total weight of the pill on a kitchen scale, you'll probably have to use ****s to weigh it, then just cut the weight in half and now try to get each half to weigh exactly that. Easy.

Yes, sir! Sounds easy-peasy! Lmao! Hell, I’ll give it a shot… makes sense. Gotta say I’m a little concerned with a big spike in libido! We all ready go at it like teenagers. Worried about neglecting our children!! I really appreciate you guys getting back with me on this.

Lmao,yea my wife and I are the same way so couldn't really notice a spike when it's always spiked. But may be different for y'all.my wife loved it and can't wait till I let her go for another run with it. And yes be careful,not feeding the kids is frowned upon

Haha the wife and I are normally good for 3 to 4 days a week on average but me on tren and her on Var and it was like we should have been on a nature channel! We doubled those numbers easy every week for that entire run. She's on HGH now and we're planning a possible DHB run in the late spring.

Lol,thats fckn awesome. I wish tren did me like that. How is the hgh going for her? I never knew any female in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    32 years old, 5’ 2”, 115lbs. Calories have been in the 1500ish range and she wants to get those up to around 2100. Can’t give an accurate breakdown of macros, they’ve been kinda all over the place with trying to up her intake.
    Attachment 6469
    Dude she isnt far off from show quality ......and oh Im digging those silver undies lol

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Dude she isnt far off from show quality ......and oh Im digging those silver undies lol
    Twisted approved draws!! Lmfao! She giggled about being show ready. She’s just looking for them booty gains!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Twisted approved draws!! Lmfao! She giggled about being show ready. She’s just looking for them booty gains!
    Heavy barbell hip thrusts w hip abductor machine to begin leg days so quads don’t take over

Then deep sumo squats

Sprinkle in calorie surplus and the azz will grow

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    Lol,thats fckn awesome. I wish tren did me like that. How is the hgh going for her? I never knew any female in it.
    We are only 2 days in on the gh so it'll be a little while before we know for sure.

M&S Veteran
    My baby's momma was on HGH as a kid, she's still really short but has humungous abnormally large breasticles on a tiny frame. They. Are. Awesome..

No one else in her famy has anything bigger than a b cup so we always assumed it was from the HGH as a kid

Mrs.AOL splits her Var into 5 mg am and 5 mg pm. I now have her on hgh , hcg and winny (again 5mg in the am and 5mg in pm) and this combo is her ticket. MUCH better results with this 3 compound combo. She sweats easily which tells me her thermogenic levels are higher which is what we want for fat burning. No side effects. Will have her chime in on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Mrs.AOL splits her Var into 5 mg am and 5 mg pm. I now have her on hgh , hcg and winny (again 5mg in the am and 5mg in pm) and this combo is her ticket. MUCH better results with this 3 compound combo. She sweats easily which tells me her thermogenic levels are higher which is what we want for fat burning. No side effects. Will have her chime in on this thread
    Thanks, brother! I know my wife is ready to start her cycle. We will start with Var only to begin with. Hopefully she will be comfortable with that and we can add compounds in the future. I’ve been talking to her about HGH. I think it would do her wonders. She wants to do her own research and I’m cool with that. I think it would be awesome if more wives joined up and posted on here.

My wife loves hgh, the benefits are too many to list. Var and winny have been great as a compliment. No side effects. I've posted on this forum elsewhere about her cycle