Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Twisted approved draws!! Lmfao! She giggled about being show ready. She’s just looking for them booty gains!
    Heavy barbell hip thrusts w hip abductor machine to begin leg days so quads don’t take over

Then deep sumo squats

Sprinkle in calorie surplus and the azz will grow

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    Lol,thats fckn awesome. I wish tren did me like that. How is the hgh going for her? I never knew any female in it.
    We are only 2 days in on the gh so it'll be a little while before we know for sure.

My baby's momma was on HGH as a kid, she's still really short but has humungous abnormally large breasticles on a tiny frame. They. Are. Awesome..

No one else in her famy has anything bigger than a b cup so we always assumed it was from the HGH as a kid

Mrs.AOL splits her Var into 5 mg am and 5 mg pm. I now have her on hgh , hcg and winny (again 5mg in the am and 5mg in pm) and this combo is her ticket. MUCH better results with this 3 compound combo. She sweats easily which tells me her thermogenic levels are higher which is what we want for fat burning. No side effects. Will have her chime in on this thread

Web: AlphaOmegaLabs.co
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Mrs.AOL splits her Var into 5 mg am and 5 mg pm. I now have her on hgh , hcg and winny (again 5mg in the am and 5mg in pm) and this combo is her ticket. MUCH better results with this 3 compound combo. She sweats easily which tells me her thermogenic levels are higher which is what we want for fat burning. No side effects. Will have her chime in on this thread
    Thanks, brother! I know my wife is ready to start her cycle. We will start with Var only to begin with. Hopefully she will be comfortable with that and we can add compounds in the future. I’ve been talking to her about HGH. I think it would do her wonders. She wants to do her own research and I’m cool with that. I think it would be awesome if more wives joined up and posted on here.