Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    It very well could be. Picture this. If someone got the male panel I was referring to and they were running a **** of test. Mine came back 60% of the correct number. So say you were expecting 5000 as your test on a **** and your number came back at 3000. If you didn’t know it was cuz the test was skewed, you could think your test was undersized and up it 40%. Then you’d actually be on 1400. You’d be running way more test the. You thought and not enough ai which could fuck your e2. Not too mention you’d go off on a sponsor and everyone would question him when it was the test that was wrong.

So it is pretty important. Unless you meant just in regards to the e2 regular vs sensitive. I’d agree that would be less detrimental. But still could have repercussions for especially for someone who is gyno prone. If regular comes back considerably lower than e2 it would be an issue.
    Did you see what I underlined and made bold?

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Yes the detrimental part.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Ohhhh I think he meant “Not to”. Is that what you meant?
    KEEP IT TECHNO

I thought he was saying someone ordering the wrong test could be detrimental to them and you said you disagreed, as in it wouldn’t be a big deal. If I misunderstood that’s my bad. Rereading his I think it was worded off or missing a word so maybe that caused the confusion.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

M&S Veteran
    I thought he was saying someone ordering the wrong test could be detrimental to them and you said you disagreed, as in it wouldn’t be a big deal. If I misunderstood that’s my bad. Rereading his I think it was worded off or missing a word so maybe that caused the confusion.
    Just read the part that I underlined and bolded. His statement as typed is incorrect. Not a big deal.

Just read the part that I underlined and bolded. His statement as typed is incorrect. Not a big deal.
    Yeah I see that now. I just read it as I I’m sure he intended based off the context of the rest of it. But yes as written it is backwards to what I believe he meant.

I hate not being able to edit here lol
    KEEP IT TECHNO

M&S Veteran
    Thanks Fitavar. I'm gonna do the two tests mentioned. Testosterone, Total , LC/MS-MS and Estradiol, Sensitive Blood Test about 5 weeks into a cycle. Thing is I was gonna run some prop with my test e. Wouldn't that skew the results if you are wanting to see if the one product is legit?. I'd think so.

Thanks Fitavar. I'm gonna do the two tests mentioned. Testosterone, Total , LC/MS-MS and Estradiol, Sensitive Blood Test about 5 weeks into a cycle. Thing is I was gonna run some prop with my test e. Wouldn't that skew the results if you are wanting to see if the one product is legit?. I'd think so.
    Ahhhh yeah technically you’d wanna do them separate, but tbh best case scenario. You add their dosages for your total and if it hits 5x you know they’re both legit. Issue would be if it’s not up to par then you wouldn’t know which it was.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

M&S Veteran
    Ahhhh yeah technically you’d wanna do them separate, but tbh best case scenario. You add their dosages for your total and if it hits 5x you know they’re both legit. Issue would be if it’s not up to par then you wouldn’t know which it was.
    I'm pretty sure of both of them. It'd be cheaper and easier to just add their dosages like you say. I mean I guess...It's late and I'm not thinking straight at all.

I was just trying to say that we need to order the proper panels to keep ourselves safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I was just trying to say that we need to order the proper panels to keep ourselves safe.
    Yeah I understood you bro. You just forgot a “not” in there so it read opposite what you meant.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I order from labsmd because I prefer quest. I really wasn’t that concerned with my E2. I take aromasin and was increasing the days between dosing based on my doctors numbers. Everything seemed fine. When I started breaking out like a teenager, I took a closer look at the correlation between acne and high estradiol. I also looked into sensitive vs regular testing. When I got the results back from the ultra sensitive test, the number was substantially higher. Started taking the aromasin EOD and the acne is clearing up. I’ll have labs pulled again to make sure I don’t crash my E2. I may have them do an ultra sensitive and a regular estradiol to really see the difference.
    Labsmd / privatemd have quest and labcorp now

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Labsmd / privatemd have quest and labcorp now
    That’s good to know, thanks. Pretty sure private is cheaper