Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    I thought he was saying someone ordering the wrong test could be detrimental to them and you said you disagreed, as in it wouldn’t be a big deal. If I misunderstood that’s my bad. Rereading his I think it was worded off or missing a word so maybe that caused the confusion.
    Just read the part that I underlined and bolded. His statement as typed is incorrect. Not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Just read the part that I underlined and bolded. His statement as typed is incorrect. Not a big deal.
    Yeah I see that now. I just read it as I I’m sure he intended based off the context of the rest of it. But yes as written it is backwards to what I believe he meant.

I hate not being able to edit here lol
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

M&S Veteran
    Thanks Fitavar. I'm gonna do the two tests mentioned. Testosterone, Total , LC/MS-MS and Estradiol, Sensitive Blood Test about 5 weeks into a cycle. Thing is I was gonna run some prop with my test e. Wouldn't that skew the results if you are wanting to see if the one product is legit?. I'd think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Thanks Fitavar. I'm gonna do the two tests mentioned. Testosterone, Total , LC/MS-MS and Estradiol, Sensitive Blood Test about 5 weeks into a cycle. Thing is I was gonna run some prop with my test e. Wouldn't that skew the results if you are wanting to see if the one product is legit?. I'd think so.
    Ahhhh yeah technically you’d wanna do them separate, but tbh best case scenario. You add their dosages for your total and if it hits 5x you know they’re both legit. Issue would be if it’s not up to par then you wouldn’t know which it was.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Ahhhh yeah technically you’d wanna do them separate, but tbh best case scenario. You add their dosages for your total and if it hits 5x you know they’re both legit. Issue would be if it’s not up to par then you wouldn’t know which it was.
    I'm pretty sure of both of them. It'd be cheaper and easier to just add their dosages like you say. I mean I guess...It's late and I'm not thinking straight at all.

I was just trying to say that we need to order the proper panels to keep ourselves safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I was just trying to say that we need to order the proper panels to keep ourselves safe.
    Yeah I understood you bro. You just forgot a “not” in there so it read opposite what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I order from labsmd because I prefer quest. I really wasn’t that concerned with my E2. I take aromasin and was increasing the days between dosing based on my doctors numbers. Everything seemed fine. When I started breaking out like a teenager, I took a closer look at the correlation between acne and high estradiol. I also looked into sensitive vs regular testing. When I got the results back from the ultra sensitive test, the number was substantially higher. Started taking the aromasin EOD and the acne is clearing up. I’ll have labs pulled again to make sure I don’t crash my E2. I may have them do an ultra sensitive and a regular estradiol to really see the difference.
    Labsmd / privatemd have quest and labcorp now

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Labsmd / privatemd have quest and labcorp now
    That’s good to know, thanks. Pretty sure private is cheaper