Apex Peptides

Thread: Pets that die

Pets that die

How many of you guys have kids that love pets ....how did the kids or even you feel after they past away?

Man that's a tough one. No matter what kinds of talks you've had to prepare your kids or yourself for a pet or even loved one dying, it's never going to be easy. The best thing you can do, in my humble opinion, is to be strong for them and let them know it's ok to be sad but it will pass with time. As an adult, we know and have often experienced death in our lives but seeing your kids face as they have to endure it is really a sad ordeal. Hug them, reassure them and love them.

Well my lil ones rabbit past ...and I remember how she was when the first past ....well anyways again shes all torn up and yeah alot comforting is goin on .....but its tearing me apart seein her upset

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Well my lil ones rabbit past ...and I remember how she was when the first past ....well anyways again shes all torn up and yeah alot comforting is goin on .....but its tearing me apart seein her upset
    Man I know that feeling and it does eat you up. We never want to see our children hurt in any way. Just be strong for her. It only makes them more sad to see you sad. You gotta be her strength bro. My dad once gave me the advice to be sad on your own time. Yeah he was a real prick lol. But when I apply the thought process to how I feel compared to how my kids feel, I tell myself to be sad on my own time.

Man it’s the worst..sorry to hear man..do something fun to take it off her mind

Get a new one to replace it. Call it a death rebound. Like a relationship rebound