Apex Peptides

How did u get your handle?

I've been guilty of being hesitant with people I dont know so I'd like to get to know a bit about some of my brothers...

How did you get your handle/name on here?

I've seen this thread on other forums and some were very amusing...lol

I grew up always interested in serpents. And have housed several in my time.

And also because of my garter snake sized tool...lol

Well my original handle I use(d) was the call sign we used for our platoon in the USMC. The second name I use is because I have ancestry going back to Norway and the Scandinavian Peninsula. I've always loved Viking history and mythology. I have viking tattoos, my dogs name is of Norwegian descent, even my belief system stems from Norwegian and Scandinavian history. So being of that descent and being a modern day warrior and being a bit wild it fits the Berserker profile.

I fought in mma for years and got the nickname from one of the first ring announcers I worked with. Then I fought in King of the cage and we was having shorts and shirts made and that's how the spelling came about.
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

M&S Veteran
    Got mine as a nickname in the military, buddy's said I would go all haywire sometimes. It's also an old comic I read as a kid about super bionic/robotic badass soldiers so it kinda fit

Sup snakeman, my handle came from when I was an IT service desk agent which was indeed mindless work considering I was handling the same issues day in day out lol.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Sup snakeman, my handle came from when I was an IT service desk agent which was indeed mindless work considering I was handling the same issues day in day out lol.
    Hey bro! Now I know who to call with my computer issues lol.

This stuff is interesting to me. Nicknames from 30yrs ago and shit.

Dad’s name was Sam...I’m his son= Samson. Simple really but means a whole lot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Dad’s name was Sam...I’m his son= Samson. Simple really but means a whole lot to me.
    At least you didn't use sonofsam ... reference to the notorious killer lol.

Seriously though, cool way to tribute your dad.
    The truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

Miyamoto Musashi

My work shirt looks like it says chow so everyone calls me that or chowder

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    I fought in mma for years and got the nickname from one of the first ring announcers I worked with. Then I fought in King of the cage and we was having shorts and shirts made and that's how the spelling came about.
    bad ass man!

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    This is the same for me. I fought and trained mma off and on for 13 years. I was always breaking something during it. I have over 20 broken bones including a pretty severe facial and skull reconstruction and have plates and screws holding my orbital sockets in place hence the reason everyone started callling me Bones.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    I've been guilty of being hesitant with people I dont know so I'd like to get to know a bit about some of my brothers...

How did you get your handle/name on here?

I've seen this thread on other forums and some were very amusing...lol
    Hey brother well my handle came from a buddy of mine. We were at deer camp hunting for our second year ever we were in our mid 20s and were invited to camp by a co worker. Anyways while up at deer camp a kid probably about 16 17 at the time was one of them one upper motherfuckers anything I did or accomplished in my 25 or so years he had already done it and did it better. He was a cocky lil son of a bitch. Were sitting at camp and hearing story's about previous hunts from longtime hunters. Well this lil fucker was one upping everyone.he then proceeds to single me n my buddy out saying I bet I killed more deer n bigger deer than u and ur buddy combined. I was thinking to myself being respectful not to just slap the dog shit out this kid. I responded back to him saying no shit kid this is our second year ever hunting we didnt have the luxury of having family that hunted big game were just here to learn n hope to be successful one day n put some free range meat on the table. I have hunted upland game "birds" and small game for years "wild pigs." Then this thought came into my head telling him I was i been hunting beaver since I was a teenager and I bet I "slayed more beaver in my time than he had killed deer." Well let's say he couldnt one up that story. Lmao writing this. His response was I never hunted beaver before." There was a moment of silence n a few chuckles.... my comeback then was I could tell motherfucker now shut the fuck up kid was clueless as to the beaverslayin I was talking about... ever since my handle has been beaverslayer....

Quote Originally Posted by Beaverslayer83 View Post
    Hey brother well my handle came from a buddy of mine. We were at deer camp hunting for our second year ever we were in our mid 20s and were invited to camp by a co worker. Anyways while up at deer camp a kid probably about 16 17 at the time was one of them one upper motherfuckers anything I did or accomplished in my 25 or so years he had already done it and did it better. He was a cocky lil son of a bitch. Were sitting at camp and hearing story's about previous hunts from longtime hunters. Well this lil fucker was one upping everyone.he then proceeds to single me n my buddy out saying I bet I killed more deer n bigger deer than u and ur buddy combined. I was thinking to myself being respectful not to just slap the dog shit out this kid. I responded back to him saying no shit kid this is our second year ever hunting we didnt have the luxury of having family that hunted big game were just here to learn n hope to be successful one day n put some free range meat on the table. I have hunted upland game "birds" and small game for years "wild pigs." Then this thought came into my head telling him I was i been hunting beaver since I was a teenager and I bet I "slayed more beaver in my time than he had killed deer." Well let's say he couldnt one up that story. Lmao writing this. His response was I never hunted beaver before." There was a moment of silence n a few chuckles.... my comeback then was I could tell motherfucker now shut the fuck up kid was clueless as to the beaverslayin I was talking about... ever since my handle has been beaverslayer....
    NICE! lol. Sounds like something id do. Funny shit

My friends gave me the nickname “Stones” years ago. I guess I used to have big balls and would do stupid stuff.. 17 was the number I wore for every sport I played. So I just put the two together.

Damn I dont even have a good story. Mines just my line of work....
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

Quite simply, when I began my recovery I felt like a chump ..... my bf% was high, i was weak mentally and physically and made a mess of my relationship with my wife ..... i've come a long way since then

Quote Originally Posted by chump16 View Post
    Quite simply, when I began my recovery I felt like a chump ..... my bf% was high, i was weak mentally and physically and made a mess of my relationship with my wife ..... i've come a long way since then
    Where does the "16" come in? What does the 16 mean?
    Take care.
    MS

always wore #16

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelinesteve4 View Post
    Damn I dont even have a good story. Mines just my line of work....
    I think you just need to make one up!

"All the girls in my hometown wanted a turn on my pipe, virtually a line around the block. It was at time, I began known as 'Pipelinesteve'"