Apex Peptides

Thread: Routine

Routine

Name is Sam 2 day of being a member . Having a hard time dieting . Chicken breast is hard to swallow . Super dry need help finding new things to eat . So I can pack on as much muscle as I can. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sphen0322 View Post
    Name is Sam 2 day of being a member . Having a hard time dieting . Chicken breast is hard to swallow . Super dry need help finding new things to eat . So I can pack on as much muscle as I can. Thanks
    Fish, red meat, Greek yogurts, eggs eggs and more eggs. Milk, cottage cheese, natural peanut butter, Dave's killer bread, NY style bagels, Turkey.

What's your macro setup look like?

Not really good at counting macros. Just eating right now . Started buying meals from this meal prep place got too expensive.its hard cause I work graveyard 5 kids so Iím all over the place eat when I can and Iím very picky with food lol

Look up a TDEE calculator and be honest with it. What are your goals? What are your stats? How long have you been training. What type of training do you do? Your giving me absolute nothing to work with here bro. Seems to me you have alot of research to do bro before touching anything and that's my honest opinion. You need to learn the basics and start with a foundation and build from that. Diet is 80% of everything you want to accomplish and need to be you emphasis for the time being

Quote Originally Posted by Sphen0322 View Post
    Not really good at counting macros. Just eating right now . Started buying meals from this meal prep place got too expensive.its hard cause I work graveyard 5 kids so I’m all over the place eat when I can and I’m very picky with food lol
    Gotta drop that picky stuff, meal prep is easy. 9 times out of 10 people are making excuses for themselves as to why they can't do something. There's 24 hours in a day. You spend maybe 14 hours that you "can't do xyz" on any given day because of work and sleep. So what about the other 10 hours? I got 3 kids, a wife, 2 dogs and a full time job. Sounds pretty familiar to 90% of America yet I can find the time to meal prep, plan fitness routines, plan menus, plan cycles and work out any given day of the week. Sounds like you want the easy way out by using anabolics and thinking you dont have to put in the work or as much work. Do everything the right way or don't do it at all. Stop making excuses and put in the work.

Good lookin

You right Iíll go do more research thanks