Apex Peptides

Thread: In need

In need

Hello everyone does anyone know which sponsor I can get hcg from? Thanks for the help anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sphen0322 View Post
    Hello everyone does anyone know which sponsor I can get hcg from? Thanks for the help anyone ?
    Just fucking read through everything on this board before asking any questions. You can’t seriously expect someone to hold your hand and spoon feed you sources.

Will do.

Will do.
    I’m really not trying to be a dick, man. It will serve you better to read as much as possible. There is a ton of great info on here. If you were to take a question like that to other boards, someone would more than likely take advantage of you. Learn who knows their shit on here, follow what they say. Look through the sponsors and see who has the best reviews by the most trustworthy members. Along the way you will have reasonable questions that people will be more than happy to help you with. Educate yourself here. No one will do it for you. Welcome to M & S by the way.

Thanks bro will do

Sam....you have been here 2 days and already I'm leary of you. Every post you did makes me believe you are very green. You want every body to do it for you. Are you trying to get your post count up so you can pm? The mods should delete your post...carry on.
    Take care.
    MS

Thanks bro will do
    Do some research brother. Like Mad said, seems like your green behind the ears. Ask as many questions as you need. We would rather see you asking a ton of questions and get things right rather than you jump right in not knowing things you should and hurt yourself permanently. PM me if need be, please note that it may take me a little time to respond or you can email me using the email in my signature.

read the board dude