Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wife and primo

wife and primo

My wife has used tes, decca, EQ, Anavar, and others compounds for years. She is trying to shed some "baby fat" and doesnt want to lose much muscle. Shes very nicely developed but wants a more cut look. If her diet is spot on, what kind of results can she expect with Primo alone? It will be her first time. Also, does 125mgs a week sound about right. Remember, she is a veteran user. Thanks for yoour insights.

Just have her run gh.

The anabolics are great for the "bikini bod" or the "summer cut" but at the same diet and regiments year round, she will always have those fluctuations. I agree with Achilles. Have her run 1 to 2iu Gh for 6 months and with a proper nutrition and fitness plan she can make far greater and more permanent changes to her body.

My close friend is a doctor, she warns against GH. If we have anything dormant in our body, GH has HUGE potential to wake it up, cancer, etc, etc, etc... Im never touching the stuff personally. According to my daughter, folks are just playing "Russian Roulette". She says that is why we are seeing the huge numbers of bodybuilders dying young of heart diseases and cancer. Thanks for the advice though.

I would have to agree to disagree with your doctor. You can’t compare 20-40iu a day to 1-2. To run the compounds you have mentioned and not run hgh for a few months because of cancer to me is like someone using dip over smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    My close friend is a doctor, she warns against GH. If we have anything dormant in our body, GH has HUGE potential to wake it up, cancer, etc, etc, etc... Im never touching the stuff personally. According to my daughter, folks are just playing "Russian Roulette". She says that is why we are seeing the huge numbers of bodybuilders dying young of heart diseases and cancer. Thanks for the advice though.
    There can be some truth to it, but from so much research I did years back to get accepted into a very highly regarded university, using hgh over long term didn't show near the increase of turning on cancer cells as even drinking soda. Just environmental changes can change it quicker than hgh. So in reality, you're playing Russian roulette just by breathing air.

As far as steroids or hgh being the reason for cancer and heart disease. Some could say yes, but recent studies showed it was due to overabundance in diets. It's easy to throw it at something they were using but yet so many bodybuilders that are in their 60s, 70s and older haven't had those issues and used even when protocols were not even close to what they are now to keep out bodies in natural rythym.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    The ones dropping like flys are the ones who are using massive doses for years, and most we're probly not very healthy with their diet, and can bet your ass there were plenty of other rec drugs involved for years as well. If you have something dormant in your body, such as cancer, that's going to happen regardless eventually, and as stated, plenty of other stressors are around these days which can do far more damage in that area. Keeping doses low, in the healthy studied ranges, with a healthy diet and plenty of excersize and you'll probly be in exponentially better health at 60-70. A LOT of drs. Don't know shit about what they are talking about when it comes to AAS and HGH, even endos, that's not what they study in school, because that's not what they do on a day to day basis. In one of Dr. Rand McClain's videos he says I believe it was 1hr total was spent on "men's health" issues like low T and HRT/TRT. That's it. And most of this stuff is so new unless they are continually researching this stuff, which most don't because they don't deal with it day to day, then they really have no clue. If you had bloods done at your normal Dr. And they didn't know you where on test, what would the first thing he would say to you? " You need to stop that imediatly or your going to damage your heart and prostate.. blah blah" which we know is false, test doesn't case that, high e2 does, but some endos won't even perscribed an AI with TRT???? Because they don't know wtf they are talking about.

Sorry, /endrant

You guys do make some good points. Thanks!!

Could you guys tell me a good stack for her along with hgh... doses and lengths please.

Have you ever had her run nolvadex on cycle?

Yes, but I didnt really see a difference. What dosage would you recommended?

The biggest thing you should see is less water in lower back and legs for the most part. With that gh and you could add primo she should lean out pretty good. I would start her out on the nolvadex at about 10-20mg a day. I have seen some take it up to 30, but I think 20mg is enough.