Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Order placed

Thanks for all the replies man. The Hulk Smash almost no pip for me and I figured out that pinning in shoulders is just fine for arm days, rather Jtip told me lol. The other 2 still have some bite but I'll try to pin slower and see if that helps. I have really shitty technique pinning shoulders so that could be part of it as well. I can never get my arm across and hold my hand steady enough lol. I'll try it somewhere like VG's and pin really slow and see if that helps. Thanks again for the tips!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Thanks for all the replies man. The Hulk Smash almost no pip for me and I figured out that pinning in shoulders is just fine for arm days, rather Jtip told me lol. The other 2 still have some bite but I'll try to pin slower and see if that helps. I have really shitty technique pinning shoulders so that could be part of it as well. I can never get my arm across and hold my hand steady enough lol. I'll try it somewhere like VG's and pin really slow and see if that helps. Thanks again for the tips!
    Here is come advice for delts. Find the bone at the tip of the collar bone where it meets your shoulder. Go 3 finger widths down from there and shoot about an inch below that. Should get you about the right spot. I've noticed in shoulders if I pin too low or high or off the medial head I will experience more pip. Once I got it right I don't experience much pip. See if that helps...

I love that hulk smash ...hey honestly all these products are good , keep up the good work unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by AminosUnlimited View Post
    Here is come advice for delts. Find the bone at the tip of the collar bone where it meets your shoulder. Go 3 finger widths down from there and shoot about an inch below that. Should get you about the right spot. I've noticed in shoulders if I pin too low or high or off the medial head I will experience more pip. Once I got it right I don't experience much pip. See if that helps...
    I've always gone about 3 finger widths and experienced the same problem. This is the first I've heard of going a tad lower. I'll give that a go for sure. Thanks again bro!