Apex Peptides
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I can't even lmao..... I'm no expert btw.....
    People who deny it, usually are - Humility to learn, generates expertise to share.... Keep Sharing bro

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMuscle View Post
    People who deny it, usually are - Humility to learn, generates expertise to share.... Keep Sharing bro
    I appreciate that. Thank you. I just dont like to see people make mistakes that could have easily been avoided with the proper knowledge.

I appreciate that. Thank you. I just dont like to see people make mistakes that could have easily been avoided with the proper knowledge.
    That is a great way to look at it, and you are welcome!

Just worked my first dose in with AO Chimaera just now, and it went in smooth as can be with the upper right glute spot. Lol, of course, wifey does it for me most times, so I do not have to look or worry.

Everything just feesl good with AOL, and I am impressed with the lack of "worriing" I have to do.... They just make everything like it should be, by keeping their word with the process, as wel as timing.

Now time to see the results from the blend

That is a great way to look at it, and you are welcome!

Just worked my first dose in with AO Chimaera just now, and it went in smooth as can be with the upper right glute spot. Lol, of course, wifey does it for me most times, so I do not have to look or worry.

Everything just feesl good with AOL, and I am impressed with the lack of "worriing" I have to do.... They just make everything like it should be, by keeping their word with the process, as wel as timing.

Now time to see the results from the blend
    Yeah I can't pin glutes myself without my arms getting all tingly lol. That and I stopped pinning glutes because my ass just doesnt like having stuff put in it. Just sayin hahaha.

You made a good choice with AO for sure. If you decide to venture out, I made a thread of some of the sources I've used here and for what it's worth, I trust dealing with them.

Yeah I can't pin glutes myself without my arms getting all tingly lol. That and I stopped pinning glutes because my ass just doesnt like having stuff put in it. Just sayin hahaha.

You made a good choice with AO for sure. If you decide to venture out, I made a thread of some of the sources I've used here and for what it's worth, I trust dealing with them.
    Hahahah!!

Now that is a Pun and a half....!

I am always open to trying things out and seeing the open windows. Your info on sources is great man, as I am seeing with GC, and I am learning how to look info up now or days, so I will be looking up your threads on other sources for sure!

M&S Veteran
    For now I am really trying to figure out how to rotate the muscle groups, and I have the same problem with my Quads... Hurts like hell afterwards!

The lats are a great idea, and for some reason never crossed my mind - Lack of know-how in the past-

Hitting the same muscles, of spots weekly end over end, really makes it unbearable sometimes with the soreness, on top of the regular gym soreness
    I just started short esters for the first time and am pinning everyday, I hit glutes, ventro glutes and delts right now, need to get some Shorty's so I can work in biceps, triceps and lats. I'm still offy on doing pecs, scares the shit out of me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    I just started short esters for the first time and am pinning everyday, I hit glutes, ventro glutes and delts right now, need to get some Shorty's so I can work in biceps, triceps and lats. I'm still offy on doing pecs, scares the shit out of me lol
    You shouldn't need shorties for lats unless you just want them. I haven't pinned lats but lats are massive compared to pecs and I use 1" on pecs. I'm still waiting for my balls to drop to try biceps but I'll be adding lats into the rotation within the next few weeks.

M&S Veteran
    You shouldn't need shorties for lats unless you just want them. I haven't pinned lats but lats are massive compared to pecs and I use 1" on pecs. I'm still waiting for my balls to drop to try biceps but I'll be adding lats into the rotation within the next few weeks.
    I'm not that big of a guy bro, maybe I'm just being paranoid lol

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    I'm not that big of a guy bro, maybe I'm just being paranoid lol
    I'm really not either man. Just shy of 6' and 187lb. I have good definition and some decent size but I'm not bb'er over here. There's a lot more meat to injection sites than you can possibly believe. In a pinch, I used 1.5" 25g in my quad and though I didn't intend to, I buried that bad boy without an issue. I've also buried a 1.25" 27g into my delt in a similar situation. I use the 1.25" 27g in my ventrogluteals all the time and I use a 1" 25g in my pecs. You'll be just fine.