Apex Peptides

Thread: Dosage

Dosage

Hello everyone needed information on aromasin (exemestane) I look online and read about it some people are taking it during cycle some take it after cycle . Does anyone with expertise know whatís best on when to utilize it and for how long? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sphen0322 View Post
    Hello everyone needed information on aromasin (exemestane) I look online and read about it some people are taking it during cycle some take it after cycle . Does anyone with expertise know what’s best on when to utilize it and for how long? Thanks!
    Only bloodwork can answer that question. Everyone’s body reacts differently. Get labs before your cycle and get them often during. Personally I’m taking aromasin EOD. That will change when different compounds are added or taken away.

What cycle are you running? That is way too vague of a question with details attached to it. Even then, as Samson said, everyone reacts differently and aromatizes at a different rate. Youíd only truly know if you need it by bloods. But if you at least give the compounds and doses we could give a general guideline to start you off then you could get bloods at 5 weeks to see.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Your best bet, like Samson said, is to get a blood test before cycle, about 4 months into your cycle then another one after your PCT. Aromasin is typically run at 12.5mg EOD or every 3 days depending on how quickly your body aromatises testosterone. I personally use it from start to finish on cycle. I dont PCT anymore but when I did, I also used it during PCT

I taking npp and test p they are both 100mg/ml Iím pinning every other day.

I taking npp and test p they are both 100mg/ml Iím pinning every other day.
    I would do 12.5mg e3d and then get bloods after 4 weeks to see where you are. If you get sensitive nips you could bump to eod (or even start there if you want). Have you checked before?
    KEEP IT TECHNO

No havenít done blood work Iíll email my doctor let him know exactly what Iím taking to see where to
    Go about. So pretty much from the start of the cycle till finish right also during pct? I got 30 tablets of the exemestane hopefully that should be enough

No havenít done blood work Iíll email my doctor let him know exactly what Iím taking to see where to
    Go about. So pretty much from the start of the cycle till finish right also during pct? I got 30 tablets of the exemestane hopefully that should be enough
    30 wont be enough to stay on through pct. unless you only do 12.5mg 2x a week. Then youíd be close. And is your doc cool about you using? Gotta be careful with that. If he is great but f not I wouldnít bring it up.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Not sure if he would be
    Cool with me using it. I had done a physical today and he said Iím A ok. I am in good standing. Thatís gonna be
    Hard for
    Me to order lab work heís gonna wonder what itís for. Was gonna finish the cycle then get
    Blood work done . Iíll just start with 12.5 mg eod the 3rd week into my cycle and just go from there.

Not sure if he would be
    Cool with me using it. I had done a physical today and he said Iím A ok. I am in good standing. Thatís gonna be
    Hard for
    Me to order lab work heís gonna wonder what itís for. Was gonna finish the cycle then get
    Blood work done . Iíll just start with 12.5 mg eod the 3rd week into my cycle and just go from there.
    You use privatemdlabs or labsmd online bro. Just follow the instructions online itís easy. Get a ďhormone panel for femalesĒ and itíll have all you need. Are you dosing your test 2x a week? If so go at start if Week 5 and 48 hours after a pin.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Not sure if he would be
    Cool with me using it. I had done a physical today and he said I’m A ok. I am in good standing. That’s gonna be
    Hard for
    Me to order lab work he’s gonna wonder what it’s for. Was gonna finish the cycle then get
    Blood work done . I’ll just start with 12.5 mg eod the 3rd week into my cycle and just go from there.
    Do you live in the states? Can you order your own bloodwork online in your state? That's how probably 90% of us do it so we dont have to explain stuff to the doctors.

Yup, order your own. Doctors and insurance companies don’t usually understand the need. You have to watch what labs the doctor asks for too. We usually need more specific information. I find that it’s less expensive to order my own, anyway. I have a copay to get blood drawn and another copay to get the results. It’s a fuckin racket.

I have kaiser
    And not sure if I can order blood work online never done it
    Before honestly
    Donít even know what to look for in the blood work.

I have kaiser
    Before honestly
    Don’t even know what to look for in the blood work.
    Go to labsmd.com or privatemdlabs.com
    Their websites will let you know where the closest lab is to you. You can post your labs on this board and there will be plenty of us that will help you read them. There are quite a few threads here that will give you a ton of info. If you have any questions just ask, bro. I’m all about getting labs pulled. I think it’s a very useful tool to keep you safe and healthy.

I have kaiser
    Before honestly
    Donít even know what to look for in the blood work.
    I already told you above where to go and what to get and how to do it. Lol
    KEEP IT TECHNO

M&S Veteran
    I think this guy is from a different country or doesn't understand English. Or maybe he's only 14 years old or something.

what does pinning means?